Finding couriers and delivery requests

Morbious17

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else having a problem finding these? I know what a courier looks like I just can't get any to spawn.

I'm stuck at 66% delivery requests and can't find any more.

Having the same problem, although I'm stuck at 33% delivery requests, which is crazy, because I did the requests of 4 different people. Plus, I already finished the game, and don't see any couriers anymore.

Is anyone else having a problem finding these? I know what a courier looks like I just can't get any to spawn.

I'm stuck at 66% delivery requests and can't find any more.

Same here at 66 %. The ones in Frontier are very hard to find because you must be very close to them. The last one I found where behind Washingtons military camp at a mill.

I hope one guy with a strategy guide will enlighten us :)

Im still at 0%. Ive my only seen one of them. One just appeard in one of the towns in the frontier asking for 5 Wolf pelts, 3 Bear pelts, 5 Beaver teeth, 3 bobcat pelts and 3 couger pelts.

After donig the quest the counter stayed at 0% and i have now relealised that i still have all the items he requested still in my inverntory. Thats the 100% achievement failed.

Not happy with the amount of bugs in this game and following Ubisofts track record i dought some will ever be fixed and it may take a while to even see a new update.

Same here at 66 %. The ones in Frontier are very hard to find because you must be very close to them. The last one I found where behind Washingtons military camp at a mill.

I hope one guy with a strategy guide will enlighten us :)

The fort behind washington in new york or are you talking about a fort in frontier? I'm not looking at the maps right now.

Im still at 0%. Ive my only seen one of them. One just appeard in one of the towns in the frontier asking for 5 Wolf pelts, 3 Bear pelts, 5 Beaver teeth, 3 bobcat pelts and 3 couger pelts.

After donig the quest the counter stayed at 0% and i have now relealised that i still have all the items he requested still in my inverntory. Thats the 100% achievement failed.

Not happy with the amount of bugs in this game and following Ubisofts track record i dought some will ever be fixed and it may take a while to even see a new update.

Mine stayed at 0% too...

Quoting this guy from PS3Trophies:

"I just completed all the delivery requests and got my 100%. I searched every map for these stupid requests and I'm pretty sure there is a total of 9 delivery requests, three in each area of the game. There is one delivery request in each part of Boston and New York (always near the docks), the requests in the frontier are in Lexington, Valley Forge and...well I can't remember where I found the last one, but I guess it was in Monmouth. In order for your stats to increase you have to complete all delivery requests in an area. The stats jump from 0% to 32% after completing the first area, to 66% after the second area and finally to 100% after completing the requests in the third area. There is still a chance that everything I just wrote is bullshit, so someone should confirm this if possible."

Link

The last quest in the frontier is not in Monmouth, it's in Troy's Wood by the way.

Completed a bunch of the delivery requests and still at 0%. Haven't seen a courier yet and I'm at sequence 9.

The Log book shows the active requests and what items are requested. Where can I see the completed list?

Edited by J4ckyb0y1

I'm still missing a delivery request at Lexington or Roys Wood. Any ideas where exactly it is, because I searched for really long now.

EDIT: Never mind, it was a glitched one in Boston.

Edited by T00L

I can not seem to find a courier anywhere, for the thief challenge, any tips?

I oversaw this too. You have to pickpocket several npcs, then the thief quests will be triggered. I read it in the description of the DNA string.

I'm at 66%. Found the Frontier/New York ones. Missing at least 1 in Boston. Map looks complete, but it doesnt show up nor have i seen it while running around. Any help on locations in Boston would be greatly appreciated.

Also cant find the stupid courier for thieves challenge. Nor can I seem to find where to start the actual thief club missions.

Add to that I cannot find George Washington to finish talking to him for the frontiersman challenges. fun stuff

I'm at 66%. Found the Frontier/New York ones. Missing at least 1 in Boston. Map looks complete, but it doesnt show up nor have i seen it while running around. Any help on locations in Boston would be greatly appreciated.

Also cant find the stupid courier for thieves challenge. Nor can I seem to find where to start the actual thief club missions.

Add to that I cannot find George Washington to finish talking to him for the frontiersman challenges. fun stuff

- One in Boston is up in the North, near the Docks.

- Couriers will eventually show up, just search around forts and wait for them to show up.

- Thief Club is started by pickpocketing several NPCs.

- Washington will show up in New York sooner or later.

Anyone have the specific location for the frontier one in Troy's wood?

I found some other explanations by a different post that will be helpful (google)

Central Boston: Look north of the area's general store.

North NY: From the northeast fort, go southeast, then southwest at the intersection. Keep on the street and you will see him.

Lexington: Not sure, but maybe south-southwest of the general store. Look for a white building.

Valley Forge: A mill, west of Washington's large, spiked camp.

North New York:

From the Northeast castle, the "delivery request" is south of it. Below the "square shaped" roads, there is a pier with many boats. Opposite the second boat (coming from the fort) is the request. The delivery dude is standing below a sign that says "the Crown".

I don't know if it's the same as the one ChaosTheory described.

I need the Boston ones...

A map would be useful.

Edited by Storm1672

Just found another one!

South Boston:

Southeast from the General Store, there is a Fast Travel point.

A little to the northeast from the Fast Travel point, at the intersection (and a little more north) is the Delivery dude.

EDiT: ??? Is he glitched? No item list appeared. When i pressed "B", he just said thank you. No item list and no payment. Just icon disappearing...

ΕDiT 2: I had to go back to menu and reload game. Then it glitched again. Then I Fast Traveled back and forth and he gave me a list. I went to craft some buttons, went back, gave him the items and... 100%.

Getting through the glitches of this game and trying to understand if they're serious or not is the true challenge that gets your heart pumping...

Edited by Storm1672

I attached a map of the Frontier's Delivery quests.. I randomly googled the map, so Idk what all the red dots are, probably collectables.. The golden circles are roughly where the Delivery guys are.. I just did these about an hour ago. Enjoy.

Lexington - Directly South of the General store.

Troy's Woods - Standing out in the open where the main land starts to extend out from the body.

Valley Forge - (I guessed in the location) - In the camp surrounded with wooden Spikes.