Aint got time to bleed glitched

mart79

Pretty sweet to see a game dev actually give a hoot! Now we have to wait for the certification process.

Also, has any one noticed that the ach tiles for 'Born To Kill' and 'Killing Spree' are mixed up? The latter has a clock next to the alien head, suggesting that this one was indeed meant for a timed challenge. Doesn't make a difference but thought I'd share it anyways.

Now for MS to get the process done, maybe they'll patch it before I get to Interface.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As far as Im aware no. Its pretty pathetic considering they claimed to be working on the patch as 'a priority' within a couple of weeks of the games release. If its taken this long to create a patch, then the dev team must have been working on the game itself whilst still in the womb. I will not be buying the sequel, if indeed it is actually released before im 6ft under. What a bunch of incompetent tw@s

• 2 weeks later...
As far as Im aware no. Its pretty pathetic considering they claimed to be working on the patch as 'a priority' within a couple of weeks of the games release. If its taken this long to create a patch, then the dev team must have been working on the game itself whilst still in the womb. I will not be buying the sequel, if indeed it is actually released before im 6ft under. What a bunch of incompetent tw@s

You are an absolute Tit and a perfect example as to why gamers get labeled as a bunch of 12 year old moaners.

Did you even care to read what the Team17 member posted? Probably not as your already suggesting to me with your post that your incompetent.

I will quote:

"Ok, basically the "Ain't got time to bleed..." achievement has been fixed and we are currently testing the update internally. However, before we can release the update it will have to go through Microsoft's certification process so it won't be out immediately."

Read on in future instead of crying, theres already a way around this glitch if you would have even botherd to look at the achievement guide, Just be gratefull Team17 care about there games you eunuch

• 5 weeks later...

@ FrankyG88

But that post was made on Jan 5th, which is nearly 8 months ago, and. even with Microsoft's reputation for slowness, I really doubt it would take that long to go through certification. Let us assume that this patch won't be coming in the foreseeable future. That said, there is a way around it so no worries.

• 3 weeks later...

POSSIBLE WAY TO FIX THE PROBLEM

Ok, basically the "Ain't got time to bleed..." achievement has been fixed and we are currently testing the update internally. However, before we can release the update it will have to go through Microsoft's certification process so it won't be out immediately.

I'll briefly explain what the problem was. The achievement consists of two conditions, one which tests whether a player has used a health pack and one that tests the level that the player has completed. These conditions are tested at the end of a level and if appropriate the achievement is awarded.

The crux of the issue was that once the health pack toggle had been activated it was never reset, regardless of the level the player was on (a major oversight I know!). This meant that if a player had used a health pack in any previous level and had subsequently saved, they would be unable to gain the achievement.

For those who don't want to wait for the update there is a way to receive the achievement after completing the campaign. The game stores some info in the player's profile and some info in the save data that the game creates. Thankfully the data for this achievement is stored in the save data, so if you load the game without loading your save data, eg. dismissing the device selector at the title screen or deleting the save data (careful), you will be able to play through the final level in free play and gain the achievement. The levels in free play will remain unlocked without loading the save data as this data is stored in the player's profile.

Guys, I just want to issue a huge apology from Team17 for letting this issue slip through to the final product, and also a really big thank you to the community for actively helping us to investigate and fix the issue!

I deleted my save and finished the entire game on Rookie without using an entire health pack at all to be sure. I had plenty of ammo for the most part and did almost all of level 5 with a minimum amount of health. It's not really that hard if you keep one save at the start of each level and alternate between two others while progressing through the level. Save often and you'll do fine.

Edited by iCEMAN_noob

Franky your post is hilarious, how stupid are you pal? You posted around seven months after team17 said a patch was incoming acting like Im a dick for complaining about the lack of a fix. I read what team17 had to say at the time, visited their forums and then waited a few months, when fuck all happened I complained and you call me a tit, a eunuch, and blame me for the worlds negative perception of gamers, riiiiight. Sure they really care... thats why the sequels out this week and they still havent patched the original you clown.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeh, me too! Spent all that time beating level 5 without using a health pack, and I didnt get my achievement. Kinda sucks!

I confirm that this method works. I started a new free play game on rookie using my memory card and picked up everything except health packs and wihout using any as well and I just unlocked the achievement.

Confirm also,1st I went to system settings on the xbox360,I read that the achievement was glitch.2nd I went to Memory. 3rd Games 4th. Alien Breed evolution upon choosing, delete Alien Breed save file.Now go back to free play mission 5 do like the achievement describes (achievement unlock). Good Luck

I wish i would've read all this before going for it. Saving and reloading countless times only to realize I had so much ammo for every gun I finally just Rambo'ed the level........for nothing. I ended up getting it on free play without loading my save. I literally had no health during the last couple of battles and boss fight. When the level completetion stats came up I had 99 damage taken.....SKETCHY

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok... :drunkhappy new year to all but t17 for not fixing AB1 i did 3 playthroughs and still no cheezoo :mad: i deleted my saves started again and did intersection in 1 go, almost died at the end as my health bar was in the red but i made it but no achievement. WTF R T17 doing?

And to make things worse i bought all 3 AB's before i knew about the glitches.

Edited by DigitALxBullets

• 4 weeks later...
Ok... :drunkhappy new year to all but t17 for not fixing AB1 i did 3 playthroughs and still no cheezoo :mad: i deleted my saves started again and did intersection in 1 go, almost died at the end as my health bar was in the red but i made it but no achievement. WTF R T17 doing?

And to make things worse i bought all 3 AB's before i knew about the glitches.

Same for me, finished Yesterday on Elite mode, achievement still locked :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i can confirm that one can get "Aint got time to bleed" in campaign mode also. Do as suggested: delete all save files u had before starting the game, do it on easiest level, dont use health for the entire game.

But u can use items, pick up health, save and load the game. So i would predict, its easier than freeplay, were one has to go entire final level without saving.

• 3 months later...

I don't know why people are complaining so much when all you have to do is not choose a storage device and go through one level in free play without using a health pack... Who cares if they "officially" fixed it or not, they told you how to do it and it's simple as hell. Just don't choose a storage device, that's it. You don't have to erase saves or anything... :/