Big money during Assassination missions

Crimson Ridley

Oh boy, you think my hundreds of hours in Fallout would have taught me something. I didn't even think to sleep.

Hey, I'm still trying to figure out how to replicate video game sleep-saves in real life.

I had morning sex with my wife about two years ago that was easily the best we'd ever had ... wish I could reload that save over and over :p

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother just did the third one, and says he hasn't seen the stock go past 25% increase. Do all the stocks reach an approximate 80+% in profit?

Seeing the same thing here. Not going above 25%.

EDIT:

Third mission/Fruit: It didn't go above 25%, but that's probably because it's tied to BAWSAQ.

Fourth mission/Vapid: You might want to alter the OP slightly. For this stock you're supposed to buy after the mission (Lester says this to you) as it's supposed to drop, and then a few days later it will go back to normal. However, you're still correct that it's glitchy. Even though the news said the CEO died and the stock went down I saw no change.

Fifth mission/GoldCoast: This worked like a charm, I sold when I was up 81.3%. Again, this probably only works because it's the LCN.

Edited by dakisbac

Seeing the same thing here. Not going above 25%.

EDIT:

Third mission/Fruit: It didn't go above 25%, but that's probably because it's tied to BAWSAQ.

Fourth mission/Vapid: You might want to alter the OP slightly. For this stock you're supposed to buy after the mission (Lester says this to you) as it's supposed to drop, and then a few days later it will go back to normal. However, you're still correct that it's glitchy. Even though the news said the CEO died and the stock went down I saw no change.

Fifth mission/GoldCoast: This worked like a charm, I sold when I was up 81.3%. Again, this probably only works because it's the LCN.

I've edited the fourth mission, as a lot of people are reporting that it is in fact working. :)

how much of a jump are you guys getting in your stocks?

I started the third mission out with 27 million and did the vice assassination and slept for 3 days and it went up to 33 million then for vapid I bought right after and slept for a week (got that from another forum) and it went up to 86 million I think. the final mission it went from 86 to 146 million and it peaked about 6 hours after the job, not three days

is that about right or are you guys getting like a 100 million jump each job?

When the mission has finished, head to a safehouse and sleep for about 3 days (sleeping passes time by 6 hours, and I'd recommend saving on a new slot or just pressing B at the save screen), and then sell all of your stocks, because your return will be huge.

Fuck sake and I sold it as soon as mission was done, damn I knew it.

and then on the final (5th) mission buy in to GoldCoast.

Before or after the 5th mission starts/ends!?

EDIT:

When I did this mission the first time it went up around the 80s but I pushed my luck and went for one more sleep and the stock plummeted back down to 0%. I restarted that save and now the stocks won't rise above the 25% mark. Has anyone else seen such high profits for fruit or was I badly mistaken? I've been retrying this for a few hours now and its not getting anywhere near that high again.

So I just did assassination mission 4 and put all my stocks in the Vapid (BAWSAQ) of each character (2mil approx each). I completed the mission, passed 3/4 days and the stocks are down.

Any idea why? Now I'm only losing around 200k, but surely this stock should be going up, after this mission...

So I just did assassination mission 4 and put all my stocks in the Vapid (BAWSAQ) of each character (2mil approx each). I completed the mission, passed 3/4 days and the stocks are down.

Any idea why? Now I'm only losing around 200k, but surely this stock should be going up, after this mission...

You put the cash in AFTER the mission, right?