GTA V Encyclopedia & FAQ - READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

Crimson Ridley

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do the Strangers & Freaks missions Mrs. Philips & Damaged Goods become available? I've gotten to a part in the story where I'm scared if I go much further these missions might become unattainable.

How do I get the Friend Activity: Play Tennis? I never get a tennis icon whenever I'm doing friend stuff... only drinking, strip club, darts, golf, & cinema.

When do the Strangers & Freaks missions Mrs. Philips & Damaged Goods become available? I've gotten to a part in the story where I'm scared if I go much further these missions might become unattainable.

How do I get the Friend Activity: Play Tennis? I never get a tennis icon whenever I'm doing friend stuff... only drinking, strip club, darts, golf, & cinema.

1. After completing the game

2. It should be available from 6:00 - 18:10 for ever character but it's not really necessary for 100% completion

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry dude, with all the stuff that's been happening in my personal life after my Nanna's passing, I've been using every second of my time to doing stuff to keep myself from falling apart. Unfortunately, I neglected this thread, but I'll start trying to get it updated tomorrow morning.

There's been a lot of new stuff found, and there's a lot of questions to be answered, so I'll do my best. :)

Sorry dude, with all the stuff that's been happening in my personal life after my Nanna's passing, I've been using every second of my time to doing stuff to keep myself from falling apart. Unfortunately, I neglected this thread, but I'll start trying to get it updated tomorrow morning.

There's been a lot of new stuff found, and there's a lot of questions to be answered, so I'll do my best. :)

No worries mate, glad you're back.

• 3 weeks later...

I've searched the answer at GameFAQs, but what I found doesn't add up. I tried to search here, but I keep getting errors.

I'm trying to unlock the heist mission Blitz Play.

I have done all the prep work, including the getaway car. After doing so, M and T got a text from F that "they need to hold off the job, because F needs to do something for Lester", or along the lines of.

I did the first mission as F for Lester ('Hotel Assassination'), which is what I am supposed to do to get Blitz Play to unlock, according to what I found over at GameFAQs. But I've not received a prompt for it to start. I tried ringing Steve the (FIB guy), and I just get his voice message thing.

Should it matter that I have T's heist (Merryweather) ready to go? Am I only allowed one heist mission available at a time?

For personal reasons, I'd prefer to do Blitz Play first.

Any idea would be appreciated. :)

• 1 month later...

Sorry if this is the wrong place or it's been asked. But someone has just enlightened me to how best to utilise the assassination missions later on in the game, which is fine, but this got me thinking.

So these assassination missions don't progress the story right? So which ones do, or how do I know which ones do? Is it just the ones at each characters houses? Sorry, I have limited past GTA experience and this game is FLIPPIN' MASSIVE!

Thanks.

• 2 years later...