Next Cod title - Call of Duty: Ghosts

according to driftors video, the source is very reliable:

destructable environments? probably not, because nothing ever changes in cod

Next Gen consoles only? definatly not, this is activi$ion, they will release on older console to make more dolla$

Call of Duty: Ghosts? what a lame ass title

wither way, ill get it if its on next gen, so at least the graphics will be better, but if not then no buy for me.

Front cover artwork has already been released!

Looks legit, pre-ordered.

Seriously though, I didn't even read the explaination of the Ghost rumor because I couldn't care less but it could have to do with the character Ghost from Modern Warfare 2 that everyone liked, flashbacks and such. That would be lame but Infinity Ward is pretty lame now so...

Edit: Wow, just saw that this game is next-gen only. Astounding. No new Call of Duty game this year for the 360.

Edited by WalterWhite

To be honest these are things I would expect in the next CoD. Games and the gameplay need to evolve as the series progress. Why not slide and shoot? (See Crysis) Destructive environment? (See Battlefield 3) Parachute into the match? (See Battlefield again).

I think the video is just hypothsizing what he thinks. Good ideas though. But there will be better leaks I can look forward. Kind of getting ahead of ourselves when we don't even know the name of the next xbox. Food for thought.

Call of Duty needs to step up there game and come up with fresh ideas to meet with its competitors.

It's around the other way. They're all trying to be Call of Duty nowadays! Look at Gears of War: Judgment for example. They've added Free For All and Domination game modes to their playlists. Strikingly similar to Call of Duty eh?

I think this is legitimate you know, infinity ward tweeted two days ago a picture of ghost gaz and someone else and asked what all 3 had in common......a funny reply was they have all been in eastenders (voice actor wise) ill try and find a link but I think the whole ghost thing will defo be the focus on the next IW CoD

Nah wont happen unless they have plenty of flashback missions to complete an really shite set pieces that you was not expecting before release then they are in yo face after yo spent the $$ in sweet anticipation.

everthing shite like this right there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:woop:

• 2 weeks later...

So the rumor I posted before was true. The next Call of Duty is going to be next-gen, and it is called Ghosts. I'm gonna go off on a limb and say that 95% of next-gen console sales will be solely because of the Call of Duty title.

As much as I like Call of Duty, it's gonna take more than that to get me to fork over for a new console and abandon my old one.

So the rumor I posted before was true. The next Call of Duty is going to be next-gen, and it is called Ghosts. I'm gonna go off on a limb and say that 95% of next-gen console sales will be solely because of the Call of Duty title.

As much as I like Call of Duty, it's gonna take more than that to get me to fork over for a new console and abandon my old one.

i dont really like call of duty much anymore, i play this because im now at 7th prestige, might aswell get to master, and shouldnt be hard to because of double xp events. i play the occasional game of zombies every now and then, but only play multiplayer when its nuketown x2 xp

although i think cod is getting worse / more boring every year, i think i will buy this next one, only because it will be on nextgen consoles, hopefully also a new engine to improve graphics. but yeah, battlefield 4, assasins creed 4 and call of duty are the games i will get on nextgen,

i dont really like call of duty much anymore, i play this because im now at 7th prestige, might aswell get to master, and shouldnt be hard to because of double xp events. i play the occasional game of zombies every now and then, but only play multiplayer when its nuketown x2 xp

although i think cod is getting worse / more boring every year, i think i will buy this next one, only because it will be on nextgen consoles, hopefully also a new engine to improve graphics. but yeah, battlefield 4, assasins creed 4 and call of duty are the games i will get on nextgen,

I really hope this year's CoD will be a step up. The new engine is a step in the right direction for sure.