Secret Mission Guide

Demon9Tom

Here is a simple tip for mission 9 if you dont want to use the pandora box.

You have to be fast and skilled at jumping and using the trickster

You will need air hike trickster lvl 3

Heres the first tip

Enemy's not visible on the screen don't attack they just run towards you .

use this trick it may take a few trys to master it.

So start of by killing the 3 seeds then get into a position where the enemys are out of the camera ( may need to use trickster to move around the outside quicker)]

keep shooting the enemys till they become visible then use air hike and trickster to move around the side of the room keeping the enemy out of view.

do this untill you kill all enemys

be careful the green mist after they die can sometimes cause damage and fail the mission

Or just wait till you get heaven or hell mode up where every enemy only takes one hit to die

i found this video helpful

You can't do this secret mission in heaven and hell mode it literally does not let you into the mission.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does difficulty matter besides heaven or hell? Are they easier to kill in human mode? I'm not new to the franchise iv beat 1-3 on DMD mode and 4 on DMD before I erased my saved game profile(Dumbass mistake on my part) but are they easier on human mode than DH?

• 7 months later...

Not sure if this has been discovered yet - I just completed Secret Mission 11 using ebony & ivory!

All these youtube videos using pandora/roundhouse etc. made it seem really difficult and i struggled for ages, so i decided to try e&i for the lulz & got each statue on first shot.

I think ebony & ivory would be an easier method for anyone still playing this game because you have more time for misses because they fire so quickly.

Technique is the same as the rest; run to the second shadow for the statue between you & the forest and run as close as the timer will allow for the other statue.

I'm pretty sure i had about 4 or 5 seconds left on the clock :)

• 2 years later...