ALL halo 4 cutscenes! (in 1 video! HD) *spoilers*

Danny the hero

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ3R4_2F-6k]ALL Halo 4 cutscenes HD (1080p, best quality!) - YouTube[/ame]

I just uploaded, worked my butt off didn't sleep, made my computer slave over a fan to keep the processor cool cause it had to render a 50 minute + video in 1080p HD quality. so help me out and like, favorite, subscribe. etc. :)

Also, please use this thread as a discussion of how you felt about the campaign :)

Thanks guys! <3

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

ALL Halo 4 cutscenes HD (1080p, best quality!) - YouTube

I just uploaded, worked my butt off didn't sleep, made my computer slave over a fan to keep the processor cool cause it had to render a 50 minute + video in 1080p HD quality. so help me out and like, favorite, subscribe. etc. :)

Also, please use this thread as a discussion of how you felt about the campaign :)

Thanks guys! <3

Thanks for this man! Awesome.

I found the campaign to be pretty awesome. Way short, but I got this nostalgic feel of playing Halo 2 again. I think 343 did a great job in pushing the story of chief back into place after all these years. The...feels...I had toward the ends of the game. Lol.

Thanks for this man! Awesome.

I found the campaign to be pretty awesome. Way short, but I got this nostalgic feel of playing Halo 2 again. I think 343 did a great job in pushing the story of chief back into place after all these years. The...feels...I had toward the ends of the game. Lol.

Omg yes, I saw so many similarities from halo 2. I was VERY pleased with the campaign, so emotional with cortana, and the new enemies that we have found and all the new questions that have arrived as well. the campaign was well worth the 60 bucks alone. :D

Omg yes, I saw so many similarities from halo 2. I was VERY pleased with the campaign, so emotional with cortana, and the new enemies that we have found and all the new questions that have arrived as well. the campaign was well worth the 60 bucks alone. :D

Alright good, Its not just me seeing these similarities, lol. I'm usually not blown away by games anymore, but I have to say again and perhaps its just the Halo Story nerd in me. But it was really good.