Achievement Guide and Roadmap to full 1000 GS.

Thanks for the help with the guide guys.

This was much more frustrating than I had initially thought, so I'm glad I 1000:gsicon:.

Playing through it the first time was fun and dare I say it... enjoyable.

But having to put in another playthrough to get the achievements really spoilt it. It was a good thing I combined the co-op achievements in my 1st playthrough rather than the 2nd. It made running through it again much less tortuous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
how can i use a 2nd acount in PC version?like player 2. if Im playing with my real acount what do I need to do in order to sign with 2nd player without exit my acount?this may be a stupid question but i never played with 2 acounts (players) in GFWL in the same PC..

You can't have 2 Live accounts playing this game at the same time on the PC. Your profile will be Player 1. There will be no profile for Player 2.

For the achievement for all levels played with another person, you can have player 2 drop in just before the mission ends and drop out at the start of the next mission.

For the Kul Teska achievement, you will have to get Profile 2 to get enough points to buy the invincibility cheat and then beat him without Player 2 dropping out since the points collected will not be saved.

• 2 weeks later...
Mission #7 - Jedi - A Skywalker Plan:

Challenge #1 Also on the 3rd stop for the platform, but this is beside the lock you use your saber to hack. Appears after defeating 1 magnaguard from each side - ??.

Don't know if you care to do the edit, but that challenge is a Droid Demolition.

Also, for mission 6 of Juma-9, the Kul Teska fight, I just got platinum in 3:48. A slightly higher time might make someone less stressed thinking 3:30 is the requirement. Just my opinion there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Mission #12 - Jedi - Returning the favor

Artifact #1 When Obi Wan says "Be ready for anything" you are in the right area. Defeat all droids in the area and when the angle changes so you can continue, there will be a Force Blast power-up on top of some boxes beside you, look behind the boxes.

The artifact isn't there

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
You can't have 2 Live accounts playing this game at the same time on the PC. Your profile will be Player 1. There will be no profile for Player 2.

For the achievement for all levels played with another person, you can have player 2 drop in just before the mission ends and drop out at the start of the next mission.

For the Kul Teska achievement, you will have to get Profile 2 to get enough points to buy the invincibility cheat and then beat him without Player 2 dropping out since the points collected will not be saved.

how do you get the other player to "drop in" on the PC version. I have a controller hooked up, but the keyboard and mouse and the controller all control player 1. how do i get the keyboard to control player 2?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 years later...