Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be getting this at midnight release (if there is one) or the day it comes out. I know it doesn't come out for about a month but if anybody wants to add me now on xbox one so we can play as soon as it comes out just shoot KOX KingOfXbox4 a message over xbox.com , thanks! :dance:

• 4 weeks later...

I've just got the game, hope to get the challenge for beating it over the next 10 days, but get limited time to play these days. I should be able to manage (finish one Act every two nights), but to be safe, I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to power-level a character for me.

Having played hundreds of hours on PC, starting fresh is slow going... not looking for a full Lev70, just something to give a bit more of an advantage as I speed through the story.

I'll be on most nights 20:00-01:00 GMT+8, Sunday I'll be around more often.

GT: SilverConvoy

Cheers!

Edited by DeathConvoy

Hi im new to this game just got today Saturday 30th August.Im looking for any co-op players in UK or USA do any achievements trading stuff etc.I have not really played this type of game before as I don't like them a lot as find bit confusing or don't understand the lay out etc.I thought I would try this game as it has sold out in most shops in London so I want to see what fuss is all about.Please add me or send me invite to my gamer tag below.Thank you

GT WizardFlipper

p.s if anyone how to rank up fast this will great also :)