Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings again, folks. I boosted most of this a couple months back with a few fine members of this forum, but since i only had a 48 hour Gold code, I was unable to finish the major online kill count achievements. Due to a rapidly changing friend list, I've sadly forgotten the names of the folks i was boosting with, but if you guys are still out there and in need of some kill farming, I have a 1-month code and am able to handle business on most weeknights. Obviously the invite is extended to ANYBODY who needs to boost kills, and maybe some other online things if we get a full 8-person party together.

tl;dr: Looking to boost kills, hit me up. GT: WRXingCrew

EDIT: This is what I get for posting at 2:30am and not being observant. Billster, there's an FR headed your way soon as I get home this afternoon.

ok so hopefully this all works out...

1.xxnamepending

2.therion713

3.FL trooper be

4.zwinnetote

5.gerror

6.poopstain killa

7.immortal glory

8.oddfull metal

post on here if you want to be part of the list and FR only if you have posted please...thank you

Edited by namepending
Adding ppl to list

need more people for the 8 player achievements only...

1.xxnamepending

2.voicelessmidget

post on here if you want to be part of the list and FR only if you have posted please...thank you

I and my friend want to help with this achievement. Our gamertags are Zwinnetote and FL trooper be

I'm also interested in maxing out this game. Right now I need all the remaining multiplayer achievements so if you want to boost or otherwise play together to get them, send me a friends request. My user name is my GT to avoid confusion. If you end up reading this post awhile off into the future as compared to the time of posting, just compare games with me. If I don't have any achievements, I'm still interested in playing.

On a side note, this was a decent game. However, it was obviously not going to be big enough to add a multiplayer.

need more people for the 8 player achievements only...

1.xxnamepending

2.voicelessmidget

3.FL trooper

4.zwinnetote

I just got this game and all I need are the multiplayer achievements so I'll help.

Hey, starting up an 8 person team to get achievements, post here and FR me with a message if you want to join in.

1. Aeope

2. Trierarch

3. OddFull Metal

4. RenovatioCogito

We'll decide times after we have all 8 people. :drunk

I'm down for it! I need all the online achievements so I'm looking to boost whatever anyone wants to boost! GT: RenovatioCogito

Hey, starting up an 8 person team to get achievements, post here and FR me with a message if you want to join in.

1. Aeope

2. Trierarch

3. OddFull Metal

4. RenovatioCogito

5. DAck124

We'll decide times after we have all 8 people. :drunk

I'm in man. I just got the game and I need every achievement in it.