END OF THE 'LEIN' not unlocked. Glitched?

cheevo360

I had found notes and killed the General so I checked my pause menu and show Optional Objectives - 3 of 3 after killed him but End of the Lein achievement not unlocked. :mad:

So how solve it?

Edit: Got achievement unlocked. Problem is my game is disconnected Xbox Live so I press X button in main menu to bring up connect then reload save game and killed him then got achievement. My xbox live is connected but game is not connect to Xbox Live as I didn't realize and went to main menu and saw Xbox Live disconnected so I connect it again by press X button then got achievement by reload a save.

Strange issue is game not connect to Xbox Live but my Xbox Live is connected. Phew nevermind got achievement and not glitched now. If anyone got same issue and make sure Xbox Live is connected in main menu.

Edited by cheevo360

Mine unlocked but annoyingly none of the 4 collectible achievements did. I really don't feel like replaying the game all again just to get the 150+ collectibles. :mad:

If they had unlocked as they should have I would have 1200/1200 but nope stuck on 1110/1200.

I'm going to try the trick that fixed yours. Hope it works.

i wouldnt worry about it guys. i read that, and also had an achievement not unlock for me in wolfenstein tno. the achievements dont unlock in front of you but will unlock at another date.

wolfenstein's final achievement unlocked for me today while playing sniper elite.