Defeating Nick Fury on Legendary Help

ddrlenz

I'd suggest you sacrifice your least used character for Storm.

She's immuned to the early and final attacks of the boss (the last-ditch desperate fusions). You could ignore being hit and spam RT+A towards the end to bring him down, bit by bit.

I've never used her since the earlier parts of my Legendary run, but she turned out to be the trump card in this one.

The easiest way would be the way I went

since Legendary was my second go through, I already had Nick Fury unlocked. I just used him and Hulk

RT/x does wonders

Deadpool and Wolvy were backups with their healing factors and Target fusions

and make sure you have the Cape Killer and Stamina Boosts on. I found it easier on Legendary than when I first tackled him

Just use Thor, he is immune to I believe two of Fury's attacks, and has high resistance against all. When he is charging up his ranged attack roll out of the way, then roll towards him after he shoots it and hit him the RT+B for almost 2 thousand damage per hit. Really I maybe got hit once or twice even on Legendary, you can fly over the top of most of his attacks and just roll around, and you can even use Thor to fly up and use his Y attack lightning to mess him up.

I beat him with Spiderman, Hulk, Wolverine, Deadpool. All of them in level 60 and with all their abilities (the ones that require yellow orbs) to the max.

You should use as boosts: Cape Killer, another that helps kill nanite foes easier, and one that rises the chance of criticals hits doing melee attacks.

Just spam with Spiderman RT+B, and do some targeted fusions when ready, so you can have some healing items.

I used Ms Marvel (my favorite char), Songbird, Hulk, and Iron Fist for pretty much my entire Legendary run.

Vs Nick Fury, I rolled to his side and used Songbird's RT+Y for the first few forms, switching to Hulk/Iron Fist for the Targeted fusion when I got it. When he splits up like mad, I used Ms Marvel and spammed RT+B. At the end when he starts using moves like crazy, I switched to Ms Marvel and ran away and shot him with RT+A (the laser). It only did ~550 damage for me, but was plenty enough to do the job.

I would recommend keeping Thor, and just take control of him for the fight. He can run right through any Electro attacks while taking no damage, giving you time to spam RT+B (make sure you upgrade his Power Damage, Total Damage, and Resistance, then the rest Focus as much as possible for this; if you do, it will give you upwards of 1000 damage per swing, and up to 7 uses without pause). Then just block for the Havok and Fusion attacks. That's what I did, and I had absolutely no trouble with Fury. Actually disappointed, really.

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest that you switch out two characters that you least like to play with on your team and use Storm and Iron Fist. Storm is immune to most of all the attacks that Fury throws out but also Iron Fist can revive your HP without using a full HP that you would normally receive from doing a high score fusions.

I would recommend keeping Thor, and just take control of him for the fight. He can run right through any Electro attacks while taking no damage, giving you time to spam RT+B (make sure you upgrade his Power Damage, Total Damage, and Resistance, then the rest Focus as much as possible for this; if you do, it will give you upwards of 1000 damage per swing, and up to 7 uses without pause). Then just block for the Havok and Fusion attacks. That's what I did, and I had absolutely no trouble with Fury. Actually disappointed, really.

Me too. I held off playing the final bit for a couple of days because I didn't think I'd have the time.

All for naught, however. Thor worked his way right through him. Wolverine, Deadpool for their regenerative abilities and a random 4th for filler. Doesn't really matter, because Thor is all you need.