Halo:Reach or Call of Duty:Black Ops

timkomatt

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reach! i love halo games even though i am quite looking forward to Black ops.

I hated MW2 but that was infinity ward, IMO i think WaW was the best CoD Multiplayer by far so i hope Treyarch can do it again, the campaign could have been better, i liked the MW's campaigns but they did not have very good multiplayer. Halo 3has great everything so i am hoping this game can match (which it probobly will.)

I'm getting both games, but I'm definitely going with Halo: Reach. It's sad that this is going to be it's last game.

Not exactly true! there are hopes for Halo yet! there is a rumored Halo Wars 2 and 434 studios or whatever it is called (cant think of it ATM ) is planning on makeing a halo 3 sequel because of the legendary ending of it ( will not spoil it for anyone )

its hard to say which one i want more halo reach i guess it has great depth to it that we know of firefight huge campaign and multiplayer 0_0 black ops has campaign but past cod campaigns have been bad with good multiplayer but this game might change that

Not exactly true! there are hopes for Halo yet! there is a rumored Halo Wars 2 and 434 studios or whatever it is called (cant think of it ATM ) is planning on makeing a halo 3 sequel because of the legendary ending of it ( will not spoil it for anyone )

Well it will be the final real Halo made by the original developers. Much like Silent Hill 4 was the last real Silent Hill (And judging by the recent games should have been the last one alltogether.) If the original developers burry the game, then give the game a gravepeace and not milk it to death.

I'm waiting Reach more by a mile. BO will be nothing more than reskinned MW2 which was so bad that even bad games would call it bad.

Still I'm not waiting for Reach like the second coming of Christ, but rather with hope mixed with fear. Still with Bungies skills I don't think that it will be a disaster either.

Halo Reach and it`s going to be better than The legend of Zelda Ocarina of time.

http://i34.tinypic.com/4t7m6p.jpg

I'll probably end up playing it with my brother, they (Halo series) haven't been

too good, since the first one. So, i guess Reach.

I'm getting Reach for sure I loved the creative potential you had in Halo 3's forge but now it's even more creative with merging features and massive maps, that and Call of Duty's getting a bit boring now you just complete the campaign do some online and some times get a bonus (Special Ops or Nazi Zombies) that being said I haven't lost all hope so I might bet Black Ops.