Jetstream DLC is Out

Yeah, I guess no kill is what we need.

And guess what, I ran out of EM Grenades on my first few tries, and you can't restart after you finish the VR mission after you see your rank. I should have back up my save. lol

So now I always need to counter the GRAD, takes about 3 counters to finish off the GRAD. Sigh, might as well go get some EM Grenades, start all over again AND backing up my save.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my S rank on the DLC.

Still not sure what's the first title, I hope it's not something like Thunder God...

It is.

Also, as promised:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpKFEaRJT0g]Jetstream Sam DLC - VR Mission 004 S Rank (Revengeance) - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Lumen18

Also is the quick draw achievement really just using the standard Y attack? I figured it was using charge attacks but "quick-draw" is just Y in the move list!
Probably just a translation issue. Charged attacks are fine; the attack called "Quick Draw" in the move list will not work, ironically.

I spoke with Xbox Live Support on twitter. earlier. They told me if they're still not up tomorrow to let them know.

The console seems to recognize that there's 56 achievements now, but xbox.com does not. Also, the 15 G achi I got for beating the DLC haven't been added to my total on either of them. But at least it's progress. I hope they have indeed fixed it tomorrow. On that note, xbox.com also doesn't realize I got the no-damage achievement on Sundowner about an hour ago, so them trying to add the new achis might be the reason.

Did they happen to say what time today or do we need send a few more tweets and what not their way?

Xbox support is absolutely worthless. I spoke with some guy from Xbox support via twitter and he haven't even heard before about such a issue. His suggestion was ''try to clear the cache''. :biglaugh

Xbox support is absolutely worthless. I spoke with some guy from Xbox support via twitter and he haven't even heard before about such a issue. His suggestion was ''try to clear the cache''. :biglaugh

They have a bunch of guys and gals that work there, so not all of them will know about the problem that I talked to one or two of them about.

Also, they're always as helpful as can be.

They asked me to send them images showing the discrepancy between my xbox and xbox.com

Btw does anyone know if dying and then restarting in mission failed screen still count the time of the last checkpoint?

I'm having some hard time after the LQ-something-something battle because I don't have that many health items anymore. As you may guess I'm going for the revengeance difficulty in under 1 hour achievement.