Physical Challenge Help and Discussion

Lord Snow

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im having a really hard time gliding for 30 meters over the water and i cant find a building to do the 8 jumps as catwoman any suggestions?? thanks in advance

Pretty sure I did the Catwoman perfect 8 jumps on the Bank (near the museum) I stood on a short building, and aimed directly up at one of the gargoyles and it was 9 jumps.

I got the 30 meters over water near the 3 cranes in the steel millish area. I made sure to build a hell of a drop for momentum, and (actually, a surprise to me) used the advanced AR training skills.

Pretty sure I did the Catwoman perfect 8 jumps on the Bank (near the museum) I stood on a short building, and aimed directly up at one of the gargoyles and it was 9 jumps.

I got the 30 meters over water near the 3 cranes in the steel millish area. I made sure to build a hell of a drop for momentum, and (actually, a surprise to me) used the advanced AR training skills.

ill try that for the catwoman one thanks, ive been trying that 30 meters one by the cranes for so long and the best i can do is 28.1 and no matter how good i think im doing i cant beat that. ill just keep trying i guess

Where is the best place to do the 150 meter glide and the 50 vertical dive?

For the 150m glide just start somewhere high and do the dive bombs to keep yourself in there air, you can cover a lot of ground like this. For the 50m vertical dive, I went to the cranes that are between Amusement Mile and Industrial District and just dove right into the water to get the maximum height

Hope it helps!

I'm having problems with the aerial attack as well :(

After stunning an enemy and double tapping A, I can't hit any other enemies other than the one I'm jumping over.

It doesn't seem to make any difference how close other enemies are, I hold a direction and press X and he just comes straight back down on the same guy.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

EDIT: Done it! Wooo! 400/400.

The buttons to pull off the move are:

:bbut: -> :abut: :abut: -> :ls: + :xbut:

Pressing B stuns them, and the double A launches you in to the air. The key is to press the direction and X buttons after tapping A A, but BEFORE you actually start the leaping animation.

Trying to press it once Batman is in the air is too late.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by Orbsalot

All i need to do is counter enemy projectiles 3 times and iv got all the riddles finished but iv finished the game and cant find a group of people that will pick up things and throw them T.T This is also the last thing i need to do for the perfect night achievement T.T

Help!?

All i need to do is counter enemy projectiles 3 times and iv got all the riddles finished but iv finished the game and cant find a group of people that will pick up things and throw them T.T This is also the last thing i need to do for the perfect night achievement T.T

Help!?

Go to the PARK ROW AREA, right in front of the "Monarch Theatre" (Joker/Clayface fight), close to the "Ace Chemicals" building. There are always like 5-7 guys, one is doing pushups and when you trigger the fight, always three guys will pick up something to throw at you. Have at it.

Got mine there! ;)

Does anyone know if people have heartbeat monitors post game? I can't seem to find one to disable with my shock batarang.

Most of the guards with weapons (orange) have them. Or look out for the blue chest thing (heartbeat monitor). I did the challenge post game. Although you won't hear the heartbeat sound anymore, only in Story.

Go to the SUBWAY area, best spot. It's also the only one with a guard carrying a Jammer.

Quick question, to get 100% do I need to do the Physical Challenges , if so, do I have to on 1 play though or both??

1st question - YES. 2nd - Not sure. Let's hope not. Guess you only have to to them ones, same as trophies. Anyone else!?

ill try that for the catwoman one thanks, ive been trying that 30 meters one by the cranes for so long and the best i can do is 28.1 and no matter how good i think im doing i cant beat that. ill just keep trying i guess

For those having a hard time getting the 30 meters over water, the advanced augmented reality mission #3 has you fly through a tunnel directly over water. My g/f and I both got that challenge during that AR mission.