Professor Portal Online achievement

Frankie Godskin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 achievements left for this game- Professor Portal and hugs. Someone please help! I have a dummy account ready to go and I am willing to help out with any co-op achievements in return. GT: TheSaferHouse

EDIT: Done! Thank you Bodendein and everyone who helped with hugs.

Edited by TheSaferHouse

need professor Portal, 3 people to hug, triple crown and still alive achievement. I also have a dummy account for professor portal trading

GT: DaniloPK

:)

Update:

thx to everybody who helped me to reach the 1000 points

Edited by DaniloPK
update

I have not played co-op yet. If you need Professor Portal, send me a friend request and I'll play with you. GT: MK Ultros

Edit: Just helped someone get it. I hope the rest of you find partners.

Edited by MK Ultros
Became ineligible

All ach's done besides: Professor Portal, 3 Hugs, and Triple Crown. Anyone willing to help out message me on xblive.

exosiben

Edit : prof portal taken care of thanks to MK Ultros.

Edited by exsiben

Just finishing up single player and wanting to do some co-op so whoever is interested in trading professor please have a dummy I'll help you grab it at the start but will be looking for a fair deal after I get thu the co op story. And I guess I'm looking for hugs. Add me im online now. Update Fsu got my prof

Edited by HeartlessCanadian

I'm going to be on for the next half hour to hour. I haven't touched multiplayer at all so I'm fair game for this achievement. All I ask for in return is an in game hug. First person to shoot me a friend request get's their 75 gamerscore.

GT: Shavron

Update: Assistance has been given.

Edited by shavron