pretty tough on hard with AI

GDMFS0AB

I was gonna wait until i get my player ranked all the way up and unlock all the good perks and change my body type to Heavy so i can take more damage. Because the AI does get stupid sometimes. Im a rank 17 So as soon as i try it, ill let you know how it goes!!!

I was gonna wait until i get my player ranked all the way up and unlock all the good perks and change my body type to Heavy so i can take more damage. Because the AI does get stupid sometimes. Im a rank 17 So as soon as i try it, ill let you know how it goes!!!

Actually the higher the level you are the harder the A.I. Becomes, Which Sucks Big time

This is crazy. there is a guide and you guys are high levels already. I live in the UK got the game early.

I know it released in the states today, but man that is quick going.

Seemingly according to the guide this game can be done in a private match alone with no opposition.

I know that sucks. but it would get the big achievements out the way.

To be fair the only difficult part of the campaign for me was the second to last security mission. I raged so hard on that mission. All I can do is say Engineer ftw and turrets are your friends. And I actually preferred using the light body type, I loved being able to get in and out of firefight in a second. If I had gold I would help you guys out but idk when I'm gonna get it as money is tight for me atm.

Edited by Merciful Fate

To be fair the only difficult part of the campaign for me was the second to last security mission. I raged so hard on that mission. All I can do is say Engineer ftw and turrets are your friends. And I actually preferred using the light body type, I loved being able to get in and out of firefight in a second.

The last few security missions are the hardest. Resistance campaign is really easy.

I advise that you complete some challenges to unlock attachments which make the game sooo much easier.

The last few security missions are the hardest. Resistance campaign is really easy.

I advise that you complete some challenges to unlock attachments which make the game sooo much easier.

I already beat both of them on Hard solo which was a pain but other than that it was easy.

This is crazy. there is a guide and you guys are high levels already. I live in the UK got the game early.

I know it released in the states today, but man that is quick going.

Seemingly according to the guide this game can be done in a private match alone with no opposition.

I know that sucks. but it would get the big achievements out the way.

once you complete both campaigns you will be around level 12-15, and the campaigns are short. Im level 16 an only got it yesterday morning. (Uk btw)

I've came to the conclusion that this game SUCKS if you are on your own. Nevermind the difficulty.

This is the worst AI ever!

If they are not standing idle in the spawn. They are taking my objective(sample) and just standing there with it not moving.

I need a few people to play with i think to make this enjoyable.

You guys need to stop tryin' to beat the game on Hard with the AI. Just go into a Versus Campaign and set the rank limit to "My Rank" and it's a breeze. You may loose a few matches, but it's infinitely better than being tryin' to manage the AI. Anyway, Versus Campaign will net you the same achievement for beating the game on Hard.

As far as dealing with the lag doing this, I haven't had any issues at all with it. When I first get tossed into a game it may lag a bit, but after it ends and I'm considered in the host rotation for the next round, everything is solid smooth from then until I back out again.

Played at least 7 hours tonight doing this and had almost full player matches the entire time as well. The game is 100% enjoyable when the bots are at a minimum or when your team is mostly human.

You guys need to stop tryin' to beat the game on Hard with the AI. Just go into a Versus Campaign and set the rank limit to "My Rank" and it's a breeze. You may loose a few matches, but it's infinitely better than being tryin' to manage the AI. Anyway, Versus Campaign will net you the same achievement for beating the game on Hard.

This^, and even if you are still having trouble just do co-op, and set them on easy. That way you have a full team of real players, versus daft bots. Will make completing the game breeze, but might detract from the fun. However, I assume that's what free-mode is for :D

This^, and even if you are still having trouble just do co-op, and set them on easy. That way you have a full team of real players, versus daft bots. Will make completing the game breeze, but might detract from the fun. However, I assume that's what free-mode is for :D

The game is easy enough to complete alone.

I think although game difficulty stays at one level. Multiple players makes it harder.

I played on Hard with 3 other guys earlier and it was solid. Much easier on hard solo.