Just play on Elite

HeCTiC Mac

I have completed the game. Enjoyed it but it is short even on Elite.

I never used a med kit the whole time.

So at the end I got 220 GS :-)

All the difficulty settings and complete the game using only one med kit per mission.

When you die you respawn with full health. There is no reason to use a med kit anywhere!

Thanks. I'll play the game how I want to play it since it's my game.

He's actually right. It's so easy on Expert anyways, it's like playing on Easy without aim assist or hints. You do get full health back when you die, thus making the point of medkits nonexistent. You might as well go through Expert first and save a playthrough. Hell you could even get all the secrets on Expert too since it's so easy. I did the DLC on Expert and it wasn't any harder.

He's actually right. It's so easy on Expert anyways, it's like playing on Easy without aim assist or hints. You do get full health back when you die, thus making the point of medkits nonexistent. You might as well go through Expert first and save a playthrough. Hell you could even get all the secrets on Expert too since it's so easy. I did the DLC on Expert and it wasn't any harder.

I am aware of that since I actually read the guide (like so many people DON'T do before they post comments) and I'm sure Expert is quite easy. My point (and I'm sure Mr Blonde's point as well) was that this thread was worthless since it's been discussed in so many others as well as the guide thread. Wasted space for a wasted thread.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

I am aware of that since I actually read the guide (like so many people DON'T do before they post comments) and I'm sure Expert is quite easy. My point (and I'm sure Mr Blonde's point as well) was that this thread was worthless since it's been discussed in so many others as well as the guide thread. Wasted space for a wasted thread.

Good for you that you can waste your life on wasted threads then

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished it as well and it's not that hard indeed, but the lack of checkpoints can be frustrating sometimes! :mad:

It also appeared I didn't understand the wind direction icon and chose the opposite side in the first acts... :o

• 1 month later...
Good for you that you can waste your life on wasted threads then

lol double waste for you then? You made a pointless one and carried on answering in it.

For anyone else reading this, I personally will suggest going through on medium. Learning the droppage and wind effects for a first time player will not be fun and or end up in alot of close up action rather than sniping. Wind also changes so its not even about learning every shot exactly and then being able to go through the same motions next time.

• 1 month later...