Value?

It all depends on how much you like FPS games, sniper games, etc. I personally rented it as the campaign (according to the roadmap) is short and I don't see me hanging onto the game after playing it. I got all the multiplayer achievements within two hours, and from the DLC guide, that's pretty short as well. This one wouldn't be a keeper for me, and even at $40, it wasn't worth me buying it when I could get it from Gamefly.

I see you've played the first Sniper. Did you enjoy it? I hear the campaign and gameplay is better in this one than the last (I have yet to begin the campaign), so there's no reason why you wouldn't enjoy this one. I am personally liking Sniper Elite V2 much more than the first Sniper game, so I'm not eager to play this one, but I will one day. If you have the option to rent it, I would, unless you can get it cheap and want to hang onto it. There's really no replayability to it, however, as is true with most FPS's.

If this game was like $15, I would buy it, but I don't think I would pay more for it.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

On top of what bLaK said, all the MP achievements are boostable in private matches in an hour or so, and the SP achievements are very easy and straightforward. The game itself, I enjoyed. It always helps to be on a good engine too, and the CryEngine did this game proper justice I think. I wouldn't pay $60, but I'd pay anything for a new copy that they are charging now. GameStop lists $35.

• 1 month later...

Game is good and it came out a cheap price at the start, even though i love these sniping games i actually rented this. But then my backlog of games is now so long even my rental company won't allow me to add anymore at the moment lol so time to replay something even if i like it is a premium and saved for only the best games.