What Magic Should I Focus On?

lordskorrkeeper

I am in the middle of Fable Anniversary and silly me did not notice on the level up screen you could switch tabs so I been upgrading nothing other then Strength/Health/Defense lol

So found the magic tab and was wondering what two I should focus on, I like Telekinetic Swords, Summon looks interesting, or should I go with Fire or Lightning I have no idea, I think my second might be time slow because it was so helpful in the other fables, any help would be appreciated thanks.

~SK0RRK33P3R

If your're looking for the achievements, you should pick Summon and Physical Shield. This last one will help to keep your multiplier, as the hits you are taken will only lower your magic gauge intead of your life.

At the very bottom of the magic tab, you can also level up your magic gauge, you should do that. Level up your Speed can be helpful too.

Heal Life, Turn Coat, and Summon are directly related to achievements, so you should get level 1 for these spells before the other ones. :)

This. You should also focus on physical shield like the OP for your combat multiplier for you to get exp faster. Also focus on Enflame which is a great offensive spell.

Also, if you want to some serious damage and finish of trolls or even the final boss very quick, max out Accuracy and Multiple arrows and get a good bow (Skorm's bow is the best) You'll be surprised how OP it is ;) But like the others said, you should focus on Physical Shield and the spells related to achievements first :)

If you are focusing on will because you want to get experience and max out all spells then I would start with maxing out the physical shield and get the locations of the "ages of will potions" and drink them with a multiplier of 30 or higher. if you haven't found any of those potions the other trick I used was to buy many mana potions and get a high combat multiplier and then turn on and off the shield as fast as you can, you wil have to drink potions as it will use mana but experience can add up quickly, push the button quick enough with a 25-30 multiplier and you can hit 25,000 experience in 30-40 seconds and using only minimal potions. the other tip for experience is if you have 20 silver keys go get the hammer from the chest in the heroes guild it has general experience augmentation on it which can be used towards any skills.