Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for boosting. I need most of the online achievements. GT: CaduceusGUILT.

I'll be online (or someone in my place) for most of Sunday, June 22; Monday, June 23; and possibly Wednesday, June 25. I won't be online after that window, unfortunately (vacation). I'm on EDT, but I do wake up early and sleep late.

Edited by CaduceusGUILT

i need mortar online and want to boost send me a message please

EDIT ; I've got a few people together and am going to try to do this mortar online tomorrow (24th) at around 1530gmt if you can make it send me a friend request.

Edited by killerc0P

I'm also down to boost/trade for the online achievements for this game. Please send me a message over LIVE. My gamertag is Daggermn. I usually play every night from about 10pm - 1am PST.

BTW, I didn't hear that EA was shutting down this game, only Def Jam: Icon, NCAA Football 07, and FIFA World Cup. Am I wrong? Are they shutting down this game too?

Right this is the last time I try to get the mortar achievement. The time and date will be saturday 5th July @ 1130 hours (GMT)

I need seven reliable players please do not post if you cannot make it. The servers are due to close soon so we need to get this ASAP.

1.killerc0P

I will keep checking back on this thread and on Friday friend invites will be sent out.