Official Bitching Thread

Iceskater101

I didn't see one, so here it is. Plus I searched.

There are a few things in this game that make me hate it so much.

1. Disarming.

Seriously wtf? I have hit the Y button when it has highlighted in red and nothing happens. I have tried disarming but sometimes the system is plain ludicrous

2. Combat. Faith is unfairly matched to her enemies. Her punches and her fly kicks aren't that powerful. If Faith is jumping on an enemy from a building and does a kick, that should be powerful enough to knock out the enemy but nope

This list will be edited and growing. Once I get the achievements then I will be done with this game.

Edited by Iceskater101

ah okay. I guess I understand that, but at the same time I feel like Faith should just be made stronger so that if she has to fight armed guards she at least has a chance. Sometimes I feel like I am at an disadvantage. I mean I think if they improved on this game in the second one, it could be a really good game.

• 5 months later...

The U-Turn achievement is bullshit. After trying for literally hours, I cannot get it to work. Every time its either

a) Faith loses momentum and doesn't make it to the second wall

b) Faith flat out refuses to wall-run and I end up jumping off the platform

c) Faith loses momentum in the second wall run and I slide off into oblivion

This game is really pissing me off because of how selective, temperamental, and just plain bad the physics and controls are.

EDIT: After three hours of trying, I finally got it. I don't even remember what I did differently, but I'm so glad to not have to look at that damn level anymore for the moment.

Edited by Trombonafide

• 9 months later...