Bones

Sheppy

I'm just two bones short of getting all the bones in the game but the last two seem to be floating just out of reach:(

The two I can't get are on the following two levels:

Level 26 - Entering Eekin

Level 47 - The Road to Beak-Hai (the one right at the top of the level)

I'm assuming I need to leap from the nearby ladders or have I missed some hover beans somewhere in the levels?

Any help would be great as I've been stuck on them for a couple of days and it is starting to drive me mad!

• 3 weeks later...

On level 26 (Entering Eekin) I just did a very slow double jump. I climbed to the top of the ladder and did a single jump. When I was about half the distance I hit A again and got to the bone.

I just went to level 47 (Road to Beaki-hai) and did the exact same thing. Top of ladder, jump and hold down A, hit A a second time when about halfway to the bone.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Sandwalker624

• 4 months later...

hi im stuck on level 31 temple of stench i have one of the bones and i think the other is in a box but i cant get to it, you need to have control of 2 oogas but everytime i get the 2 oogas the door closes and i cant get to the bone and have to start the level over again any help would be greatly appreciated

• 1 month later...
On level 26 (Entering Eekin) I just did a very slow double jump. I climbed to the top of the ladder and did a single jump. When I was about half the distance I hit A again and got to the bone.

I just went to level 47 (Road to Beaki-hai) and did the exact same thing. Top of ladder, jump and hold down A, hit A a second time when about halfway to the bone.

Hope this helps!

Those were my two last bones as well. Now I'm down to one.

So far I've managed to get the bone from level 26, but the bone from level 47 seems to require a longer jump.

Does holding the A button (instead of just clicking it) makes the jump longer?

I haven't noticed any diference yet...