Looking for partners?

Jumnious

I used to love Gauntlet Legends from back on the 64 and always wanted a title to come to the Arcade that will allow some of the same features. Arcadian Warriors was as close as it got to 4 player online. :(

So I will be buying this game in hopes for something more then that and looking for people to play with. Saying that I'm looking for people who won't loot every damn item that drops leaving little to none for others due to proximity being the only factor.

I will most likely roll a Knight (Warrior).

• 1 month later...

yeah a good group to play with regularly would be awesome.

I think i might play all characters to level 10 and then make a decision on which one to max out and make my main.

gamer tag: Anomalous Views

Hit me up for some serious yet chill games when it comes out.

(serious because i don't want to play with your little brother just killing time on your account and chill because... well lets face it I'm not beast mode or anything like crazy pro)

I have a lot of experience playing this game on my phone, I've found my favorite character to be the ranger. I'll be playing this one a lot and I'd love to have some folks to play with regularly. If you're interested send a FR to neverendr and please mention x360a, I'll add you immediately.

Also, I'm the sort of person who shares loot, and if I happen to pick up something one of my regular partners could use I'd save it to give it to them the next time we play. I really don't like playing with those who try to take everything, I'm too old to deal with my game time to be annoying rather than fun.

Edited by neverendr
Safari makes me

I love this game on my iPad, looking for a friendly bunch. Yet also goal oriented on completing tasks with in the game. If you want to party for this game Friend Request: ClearBanks.

I will be sending out requests to some of the people who already posted.

Seeing as its your first post, welcome to x360a, & ill send you a friend request later on. Hope to see you in game.

ill be playing this probably all night after 5-6pm est. hope to get a solid 4 man group. im currently a lvl 20 squire. dosnt matter what lvl you are, im willing to start from the first stage and work our way up. if youre down send a messege to GT: "antmoney151" or just respond here

I'll bite. I got this game a couple days ago like everyone else. I would love some help and would love to help anyone else. I`m now a level 62 apprentice. Reading tips online has helped immensely.

I can show others how to gain levels and mana faster.

GT is FrenziedTanno

Cheers.