Extended cut release date announced..

mark197205

I don't think I've seen it mentioned anywhere in this thread, but there is a Mass Effect app called "ME3 Datapad." It has other things on it, but the most important one is a Galaxy at War game. I have upgraded everything in the game, and every 5 1/2 hours I get 3.17% Galactic Readiness in each area for completing a mission.

Useful if you are out and about, though that's a long turnover for a small %.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've seen it mentioned anywhere in this thread, but there is a Mass Effect app called "ME3 Datapad." It has other things on it, but the most important one is a Galaxy at War game. I have upgraded everything in the game, and every 5 1/2 hours I get 3.17% Galactic Readiness in each area for completing a mission.

5 hours for the same amount as one game of bronze. Yeah that sounds like a good idea.

5 hours for the same amount as one game of bronze. Yeah that sounds like a good idea.

Hmmmm.... I'm sensing some sarcasm -- might just be me. :p

I didn't necessarily mean to suggest using the app as a standalone approach to up your Galactic Readiness, but as a way to do it in combination with playing multiplayer. ;)

I probably will sound stupid for asking this but: they're getting rid of tactical cloak? what'll they replace it with?

I probably will sound stupid for asking this but: they're getting rid of tactical cloak?

I probably will sound stupid for asking this but:

I will sound stupid

That's all I see whenever you post.

Edited by Bahroo3

I probably will sound stupid for asking this but: they're getting rid of tactical cloak? what'll they replace it with?

I don't think they are getting rid of the skill altogether, just reducing the damage you can do when shooting while it is activated.

That's all I see whenever you post.

Editing other people's posts like you are doing just makes you sound like an ignorant douche. If the guy annoys you, ignore him.

Some people in here are the shame of those forums.

And yes I mean you Bahroo and your clique.

We get it, you rock at this game. That doesn't mean you have to be a bunch of narrow minded and full of yourselves morons.

And yes I know you will not give a shit and make clever comments about it.

Oh, by the way...

Insulting me while throwing up a stupid picture, exactly the same behavior that Knives got shut down for. You sure you want to be associated with him?

And yes I mean you Bahroo and your clique.

Oh, by the way...

I'm conflicted, I think I'm in that clique you mention but you're using my quote.

Help.

While insults aren't contributing anything (hint hint guys), neither is the general stupidity that floats around this forum. Misinterpreting obvious things, spreading misinformation, ignoring hard facts, etc. If you frequent it as much as we do, then it starts to get pretty irritating. Sorry if we're brash from time to time.

Edited by Veedrock