Commendations, Unlocks & Specializations

Clueless

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs to be stickied! As well as http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=402943

How have they not been stickied yet?

Needs to be updated... I would've expected that unlocks would be completed at this point. There are still several bits missing. Most significantly emblems. Which I know are rewarded for perfection, covenant slayer, forerunner slayer, etc.

TC, if you don't have time, or have given up, let me know. I'll gladly take over and get this thing finished up.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I've noticed that there is no list of where to get the commendations quicker or best playlists, etc. as there are for the S-Ops.

The difficult thing about creating such a list is the changing playlists.

Here are some ways to get commendations faster:

Team Action Sack - Great for Incineration Cannon, Binary Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Rail Gun, Assault Rifle(Mini-Slayer), Concussion Rilfe(Mini-Slayer), Light Rifle(Lightning Flag). Fiesta Classic - you spawn with random Loadouts so you can get many commendations filled...

Ricochet - Wins, Ball Beatdowns, Drop That Ball! all count as Oddball gametype commendations. The hardest one is carrying the Ball which you only get with first touch of the ball. (since Oddball was removed). This can be a good gametype to get sticky det.kills (Haven) using Camo, Assassinations?

Team Snipers - All Sniper Weapon Comms can be earned here quickly.

Big Team Battle - Vehicle Destroys, Spartan Laser Kills, SAW kills (Ragnarok), Wheelman,

Flood - Shotguns

Griffball - Hammer, Sword

CTF - Flag Comms, Wheelman

• 2 weeks later...