EA Sports Season Ticket

XBLsFinest

What are the benefits of purchasing EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket?

•Early Access to FIFA 13

•US: Sept 21, 2012 (Retail: Sept 25, 2012)

•Europe: Sept 22, 2012 (Retail: Sept 28, 2012)

•Australia: Sept 22, 2012 (Retail: Sept 26, 2012)

•New Zealand: Sept 22, 2012 (Retail: Sept 27, 2012)

•24 FIFA Ultimate Team 13 Gold Premium Packs. One delivered each week.

•20% discount off all packs in FIFA Ultimate Team 13.

•Free access to FIFA 13 Creation Centre downloadable content

From here.

Edited by Burnout x360a

does anyone know the price of the season pass?and if buy the pass and the ultimate edition game will i recieve 24 prem gold packs and 24 standard gold packs (1 a week) is that correct

The price is 2000 MS Points.

You get 24 Gold Premium Packs, 1 each week, you have to claim it within the week, once it's gone it's gone.

FIFA Ultimate Edition comes with 24 Fifa Ultimate Team Gold Packs, one per week.

•Free access to FIFA 13 Creation Centre downloadable content

what does this mean exactly?

Will I just be able to create players and teams in my browser and download them into the game or will I be able to pick a fanmade league and implement it into career mode?

I did check out the Fifa Store on Fifa 12 and there was a pack which grants you to download a complete league and use it in career mode. Since I'm Greek and Fifa only features 4 Greek teams I was rly tempted to pick it up but decided not to after all.

If the season pass allows me to use this feature I'll probably be getting it although 2000 MS points is quite pricey... but I'll be getting early access and 24 packs on top of that + the discount so I could live with that.

The price is 2000 MS Points.

You get 24 Gold Premium Packs, 1 each week, you have to claim it within the week, once it's gone it's gone.

FIFA Ultimate Edition comes with 24 Fifa Ultimate Team Gold Packs, one per week.

So am I right in thinking that I will be entitled to 48 packs? Opening 2 (one via Ultimate Edition and one form the Season pass) per week?

I'm a bit confused about the season pass atm.

According to EA you get 20% off of all packs you buy. I was watching some videos on youtube a couple of minutes ago and one of the commentators mentioned that you only get 20% off from real money packs (the ones you buy with M$ points in our case). Is that true?

And I still need some info on the creation center content. I'm still not quite sure what they mean by free access to it. As I said in my previous post what I want to do is download a custom made Greek league and use it in career mode. If that's not possible I probably will pass on the season pass ;-) (see what I did there? :p )

Hope some of you guys have some answers to my questions. ;-)

I'm a bit confused about the season pass atm.

According to EA you get 20% off of all packs you buy. I was watching some videos on youtube a couple of minutes ago and one of the commentators mentioned that you only get 20% off from real money packs (the ones you buy with M$ points in our case). Is that true?

And I still need some info on the creation center content. I'm still not quite sure what they mean by free access to it. As I said in my previous post what I want to do is download a custom made Greek league and use it in career mode. If that's not possible I probably will pass on the season pass ;-) (see what I did there? :p )

Hope some of you guys have some answers to my questions. ;-)

yes it will be 20% off packs you buy with mspoints

free access to creation center means that all the packs that would cost ms points are free(cost 640 mspoints in fifa 12) so yes if you downlaod the greek league or crreate it yourself you will be able to use in career mode

and i assume you get access to the creation center when the retail game comes out sadly :( so no greek career mode before its released

I can't thank you enough for the info mate. I'll buy the season ticket today.

I don't mind if I won't get instant access to a custom made Greek league as long as I'll be able to get it at some point. Fifa 13 has enough other modes to spend my time on till then. ;-)

Silver should be enough to play FUT. At least against the CPU / offline tournaments and doing lineups and trading etc.

I have an extra silver-only 2nd account (to access the US market place for demos etc.) and was able to create a FUT team a couple of month agos because I was curious if it works or not. And it did.

@JAD

Any chance you're JAD United on FUT12?

I can't thank you enough for the info mate. I'll buy the season ticket today.

I don't mind if I won't get instant access to a custom made Greek league as long as I'll be able to get it at some point. Fifa 13 has enough other modes to spend my time on till then. ;-)

just to let you know the creation center is live now, so go get your greek league created for next saturday :woop:

thanks for letting me know mate but I'll probably let someone else do it and download the package rather than trying to rate a bunch of players I hardly know anything about. I could create the major teams of the league but I'd probably end up rating my own team too high and our rivals too low :p

I can wait till there is a good release out and I saw there were quite some talented guys out there in the previous fifa versions that did an awesome job at replicating the league in fifa. I just didn't have the dlc to use the teams/league in career mode. ;-)

Edited by JAD

Just checked the countdown clock for UK release. 6pm saturday :-(

Getting fibre optic internet friday. Hope that kicks into gear pretty fast

I think NA get it a day earlier, but it's released over there on the 25th. However it's released on the 28th here, so we get it 6 days early instead of 3.