Whats your fave easter egg? [May contain spoilers]

Marmite

That's awesome lol.

Off topic - Been watching Ghost in the Shell have we? :p

My favorite anime ever :D

We must speak quietly about it though...if Marmite hears us go off topic, he will call us trolls and threaten to tell on us.

OT: For some reason finding your enemies in games dancing is hilarious lol.

My favorite anime ever :D

We must speak quietly about it though...if Marmite hears us go off topic, he will call us trolls and threaten to tell on us.

OT: For some reason finding your enemies in games dancing is hilarious lol.

Crikey, yea I'll whisper then...It's super awesome, my fave too probably. Had a marathon day not long ago, both movies and Stand Alone Complex. That was a good day lol.

OT - How do you get that Easter Egg? I'm sure I've played through that game loads back in the day and not seen it.

Crikey, yea I'll whisper then...It's super awesome, my fave too probably. Had a marathon day not long ago, both movies and Stand Alone Complex. That was a good day lol.

OT - How do you get that Easter Egg? I'm sure I've played through that game loads back in the day and not seen it.

I am not sure there was any specific thing you needed to do or not, when I found it I just happened to come up on it accidentally while trying to finish that level.

lol holy shit is that DJ beatboxing? that is a pretty good one, if i ran into that on my call of duty i would be very surprised.

wow i have to say halo3, since that was technically the first game where i legit found easter eggs on my own. this one kind of plays off of RvB if you ever watched that series, either way its halarious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waL8K2SGR1M]Easter Eggs - Halo 3 - Red vs Blue Easter Egg - YouTube[/ame]

*good thread idea btw :p

Edited by niko da bos

I really love the Crysis 2 Easter Egg with the 2 guys dancing in the elevator. Always makes me chuckle when i think about it.

*good thread idea btw :p

Crysis 2 would be my favorite but I've grown to hate crytek so... Halo 3. I like this because red vs. Blue is such a great series and roosterteeth is such a great channel.