Omg this game amazing but so hard race to wins!!

cheevo360

This game not easy cos A.I. drivers very amazing in this game and will easy beat your asses.

Near impossible to win 1st place or 2nd place.

Oh well. Amazing graphics, gameplay, A.I. drivers and everything else but so pain races. So this game not easy. Based hardcore racing game :p

Edit: This game based want you use power too much to get 1st place wins using destroy stuffs or crashed into drivers (Frags) and boosts so you have to do it make yourself wins.

Edited by cheevo360

I agree. The Domination and other races are pretty easy to me, but the game modes like Frag Attack and Time Attack are a pain in the ass.

sounds like blur and split second to me, which is fine with me i 1000 pointed both of them and loved every second, i like hard racing games it seperates the gamers from the real racers.

Plays nothing like Blur, but a LOT like Split/Second.

Is there een option to have the driving cam in the car? With the car on the screen i just suck big time with every racer.

Yes there is, 3 views to pick from.

Not bad game, only had a couple of races so far and plays like split/second, which I loved. Only real thing to get used to is the B button being drift but a few more races in and it wont be a problem.

Needed a proper arcade racer since split/second, got kinda tired of shooting folks.

The game is very difficult, but the trick is to just grind. When you lose a race you get exp. With that exp you gain levels. Levels open up new cars. So, when you eventually open up a new car, go back to that race and you'll do a little better. Luck is definitely involved but also a ton of skill. Eventually you'll get better.

races,domination,time trial and cop battles are easy enough but the drift target is a pain just spent 2 hrs to get dominating the 4th drift challenge :( u need 1200 points for 3 stars and i kept falling just short.

I totally agree with that. I'm now stuck on a drift event that needs 1500 points for 3 stars. Been at it for the past 4 hours and getting nowhere with it.

I like this game lots but getting used repeats. Yes I agree build yourself skills in this game.

I prefer Burnout series for amazing boosts and races and I like Split/Second more for destroy and slight bit more easy then this RR Unbounded but still all those racing games are so awesome hardcore games.

Good add stuff in this game is that you create own races. :)

Game is too easy... beat the game in no time. The drift events are the worst but I suggest you use shindo gremlin as your car. You need the handling as the other cars seems to spin out way too easily.

Once you get the crinale the domination races are a piece of cake!

Its a lot like Split Second, and not much like Blur! Even though its nothing like any other Ridge Racer game its still good and fun to play, but like everyone else says its not easy.

Pressing the B button to drift is a pain - although if they'd have said B was the handbrake it would have made more sense!

Designing your own tracks sounds like fun but when I tried it I only had one corner and a straight so I'm waiting till I open up more before I try it properly.

Its a lot like Split Second, and not much like Blur! Even though its nothing like any other Ridge Racer game its still good and fun to play, but like everyone else says its not easy.

Pressing the B button to drift is a pain - although if they'd have said B was the handbrake it would have made more sense!

Designing your own tracks sounds like fun but when I tried it I only had one corner and a straight so I'm waiting till I open up more before I try it properly.

Yes I agreed with what you said, yes make sense should be handbrake for B button while drift should be "OTHER BUTTON". So little bit confused for both drift and handbrake in this game. :)

Most of my races, I don't use the "B" button at all. I'm sliding through corners with hitting the normal break, just as I enter the corner, then hit the gas again. Works for me. The more wider corners I just take at high speed, with no braking at all, to get in front of the pack, or to make up some time. This is obviously not going to work in drift attacks, which I don't like very much. Probably need to master the B button after all.

Game is too easy... beat the game in no time. The drift events are the worst but I suggest you use shindo gremlin as your car. You need the handling as the other cars seems to spin out way too easily.

Once you get the crinale the domination races are a piece of cake!

I used the gremlin aswell , much more manageable in the slide than the others. except on the last drift challenge in ghost bay I just kept falling short of the required 1600 needed so I tested all the other Shino cars and eventually dominated with the pick up ( I forget the name). It handles nearly as well as the gremlin but is a little bit faster so it gets you the the corners quicker ;). Hope it helps someone.