anyone got 79p spare?

eviltb

Then buy this game, cause its out even though you cant search for it on the marketplace itself XD

http://wpsuperfanboy.com/news.php?post_id=508

QR scan code jobby thing.

My thoughts exacty...picked this up yesterday. It was last night and still is showing up nicely in my (USA) Marketplace, right on top of the "New" games where it should be.

Edited by Arsenic 17

I shit you not, there are people already whining because it's not free. Seriously, talk about devalueing video-games, which I can understand coming from people who don't appreciate it, I mean, like for instance my father, who I love very much, usually says "oh, but it's just a game, why it costs so much, or anything at all ?", but it now also comes from inside the community, where it should show more respect and care for the whole scene, but no (generally), there's an emerging sense of wanting games for free with the implicit idea that "it's just a game, and I'm entitlted to it".

Bloody hell. Some people are morons, 79p is standard MP3 pricing so for a GAME? Yes please! The fact it's good too is a bonus.

Maybe people have become disenchanted with WP's usual overpricing to believe ANYTHING is overpriced.

That's not to say being cheap is bad, it's how cheap you are. For example, Galaga Legions DX £5.49? I wouldn't pay that for it on my console!