Glitch: All progress erased

Black Tango

Me too. Was playing this last night and all was ok. Was level 8, 180 jewels in the bank, unlocked 102 out of 171 skills and had travelled 168000 m. This morning all gone. I'm getting a bit pissed with all of the glitched shit coming out on the WP lately.

Any idea what may have caused this? Did you exit the game or something when it was loading? Just trying to narrow it down.

No idea what caused it. Never exited the game while it was loading, never did anything different to normal to be honest. The last thing I always did before exiting the game was to check the leaderboards and then check in on the gps. Bizarrely now, when I check the leaderboards it still shows my total score, along with all of my friends scores but nothing else shows in game.

To make matters worse, I tried to power off my phone and restart to see if that helped and the damn phone won't power up any more. Could be a problem with my phone itself (Nokia Lumia 800).

Also been reset on the Lumia 800 and still have my leaderboard position.

Had about 100 skills unlocked and was close to getting my GPS achievement.

I'm pissed about it and will be following Ng a complaint and looking for a refund. I've already lost out after buying stuff in Gun Bros before being reset so luckily I hadn't bought any jewels

Lost all of my progress and now GPS won't work.

The GPS wasn't working for me either after the reset. Stuck on zero. I deleted the game and reinstalled (lost everything already anyway, so why not). It's working again, though just as randomly as it did the first time. A walk across the parking lot at work added 5km, but the four mile drive home didn't add anything.

I heard back from G-rounding, very nice people. They said that they're aware of the problem, a patch is in the works, and should be available soon. I just hope that Microsoft's certification process allows for a quick release.

no chance, MS are bloody useless at releasing patches, or even games in a timely fashion, they like to hold onto things for ages (months is what i'm hinting at)

there have been several XBLA patches that took over 2 months to be released after getting to MS......not good enough, at least it's better than the delays they give for releasing the games themselves, but i wish so much it would be like steam and just let devs patch things swiftly...not get everything caught up in the bullshit MS red tape

Well, my game save has just reset yet again. I read something eastx wrote saying that the gamesave issue appeared to be caused from closing down the game whilst it was saving. I played it this morning and closed the game down from the main menu, game definitely wasn't saving at the time. Just tried the game now to have been reset gain. This time I had reached 800 km legit. It takes a bloody long time to get anywhere in this game and to be reset twice is just taking the piss.

Well, my game save has just reset yet again. I read something eastx wrote saying that the gamesave issue appeared to be caused from closing down the game whilst it was saving. I played it this morning and closed the game down from the main menu, game definitely wasn't saving at the time. Just tried the game now to have been reset gain. This time I had reached 800 km legit. It takes a bloody long time to get anywhere in this game and to be reset twice is just taking the piss.

you have a lot of balls going back and playing a game that randomly reset all your progress and is doing the same to countless others. Just give it a rest until an update!

you have a lot of balls going back and playing a game that randomly reset all your progress and is doing the same to countless others. Just give it a rest until an update!

Not so much having the balls to play the game knowing that it randomly resets but was driving over 1000 miles this week, so thought I might have a chance at pinging the gps achievement. Didn't work though :(