Air of despair 2 750,000 points with lightning roar? How

goodwood9999

Yes I have unlocked this skill since then. You need to combo 34x the small enemies. This will give you 89000. Then use only lightning, but you must exactly hit the boss at every available moment without your lighting missing at all. Then when the boss is about to die use point arkus action skill 2 times. Your score will end up at 760000 about. You must do this method perfectly. No room for error.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't tried this yet but couldn't you use Anima Scutum ++ to just absorb all his shots? You get 500 points for every absorption and you'll gain more Willpower than you lose.

Then go to town on him during the laser and energy sphere segments, maybe even bring Angriff Adler ++ to do more damage.

I was going to ask about the tour levels. The best I could do is 4 million which is way off the target. How big do I have to get the multiplier? I got close to the Air of Despair one but just stopped trying since I came a few thousand short and forgot to deploy the Point Arkus at the end of the level.

• 2 weeks later...

Just unlocked the Air of Despair 2 challenge using the method above and was even able to get the required number of points despite having lost half of my health. One thing to be mindful of is to not spam the Ray Acela in the beginning. You want to make sure as many of your shots hit as possible because if they don't, you won't have enough willpower to activate two of the point arkus balls.

On another note, has anyone been able to complete the two draco tour levels where you have to get 10 million?

For this challenge I used plasma ray ++ rather than ray acela seemed to use less willpower.

And for the tour missions I used plasma ray, phantoma vision** and point arkus you need to be maintaining a good combo through the levels, concentrate on keeping the combo it doesn't matter how many times your hit or die

• 2 weeks later...

also getting no way to unlock the lightning roar-air of despair and the 10 million tour levels.

could anyone give any advise how to go through it. for the air of despairs, i think i have to spare the time as possible, sadly, even using the plasma ray as main skill, i can only get a little above 75K.

as to the 10 million tour, the best score never get any close to 7 million, combos are always interrupter by the big dragons that could be beaten a lot of taps. how do you guys maintain good combos to get 10 million?:Bounce:

For this challenge I used plasma ray ++ rather than ray acela seemed to use less willpower.

And for the tour missions I used plasma ray, phantoma vision** and point arkus you need to be maintaining a good combo through the levels, concentrate on keeping the combo it doesn't matter how many times your hit or die

How high did you get your multiplier when doing the tour missions? Do you deploy the point arkus at the end of each stage or just at the very end?

• 4 weeks later...
How high did you get your multiplier when doing the tour missions? Do you deploy the point arkus at the end of each stage or just at the very end?

Points arkus works unly at the end of a mission, and I think gave at most 700k point with 3 arkus activated..But they can be useful during the mission as shield :)

I was able to increase the multiplier twice up to x150 during the last mission, so gave me 6 millions only there..!:woop:

You should try to keep all of the combos, especially those of the third and fourth level. Don't worry if you die, the combo can be maintained (if you are fast) during the respawn. Try to remember where the waves comes from and mantain the combo especially between two worlds.

At the end of the mission (Tour at the true difficulty), when I kept all possible combos, my final score was 11,5 M, without arkus.

Hope it helps.. And sorry for my English :(

are you using plasma ray and phantoma vision ++? do you clear out all the enemies each round?

I've used Plasma Ray and Insettogyra++, but maybe can be more useful to equip Luklum bullet, to increase the level of the plasma ray.

Isn't necessary to clear ALL the enemies in each round, but at least 90-95%..