Video Guide - GI Joe Ranking and All Collectibles

• 2 weeks later...
I appreciate the efforts. I'd do some editing though. Don't really want to see the start screen and you could possibly skip the dialouge. My personal preferences for a video guide. Your collectible guides definetely need editing.

Not trying to be negative. Good job. Just giving some friendly advice.

The start screen is a intro and you obviously didn't check out an entire page because each and every mission is broken into full guide, just the collectibles, and then images only.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just wanted to say how money your guide is. I do have a question though. Your guide says you get the MASS achievement after finishing Cobra Island, however it did not unlock for me. Does it actually pop after Cryodome, or did i hit a glitch?

It's been a LONG time since I've played it so I don't know. Let me know if you get it after Cryodome though.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

excellent guide, not sure why the other one is stickied as it is missing collectibles. U chose an interest web domain host because this link takes you do a place selling penis pills and the guide is all the way at the bottom, but hey if someone has ED and needs a GI joe walkthrough, this is a one stop shop lol

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

hey man i try to load the guide and its not working. i rented the game for 5 days and cant find any guides online. hopefully you can help me load this up or ima just skip the collectables since this seems to be a headache. got it for free as a return from a scratched game anyways. every point counts. need my nerd points

• 2 months later...