Update is available

Yeah, very nice update. I was a bit scared if they fixed the last level bug where you can obtain 15 diamonds every time you complete it, but thankfully it wasnt fixed.

Gps was also very good improved. Now it works fine and correctly and wifi dont need to be turned off for gps readout. I dont have to play during work drive i can make an readout at home and at work and it gives me large meters progress. Also it shows now how much diamonds i have obtained by gps which is very useful.

good to hear, i waited to get the update until i knew it was safe, grabbing it now, and going to hope i can finish off the 200 boss kills this week, doubt i'll get the skills related ones though, i don't have the skills or patience on a phone to get them

EDIT~

well after a day of the update, it's still just as irregular as before, i go half mile, i get 265m, i leave phone stationary for 2 hours check again....13500m......it is handy knowing how many jewels youve unlocked, but that appears to be the only use of the patch

Edited by GR4V1G0R3