Thoughts on a replacement pedal?

fuzzy510

So, unsurprisingly my (RB1) bass pedal is cracking and about to snap. I'd like to replace it with something more sturdy, but I don't want to fork out for one of the converted real pedals. What does anybody recommend?

I got something similar to this. http://www.pedalmetals.com/?page_id=3&category=1&product_id=2

Just glue the pedal back together so it's easier to install. Then screw the metal plate onto the broken pedal. Then stomp the hell out of it..

Edited by TwistedFate

I bought the first item on this page:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_vg?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=rock+band+pedal+repair

Works really well. I could have done it myself if I had some decent tools, but it has held up really well considering how hard I thrash it trying to play higher difficulties... I was thinking of getting the little click-box replacement pedal because I hate not feeling a decided confirmation of each stroke, but I haven't done so yet.

I didn't get the hinge and I'm not exactly gentle with my pedal, so unless you are an absolute beast on the kick I don't see where it's necessary other than looks. That said, if there is minimal to no difference in the price you may as well get the one with the hinge. If the difference is more than a couple of dollars, I wouldn't bother.

I didn't get the hinge and I'm not exactly gentle with my pedal, so unless you are an absolute beast on the kick I don't see where it's necessary other than looks. That said, if there is minimal to no difference in the price you may as well get the one with the hinge. If the difference is more than a couple of dollars, I wouldn't bother.

Yeah, I put my pedal through some abuse, but not that much - I'm not even an expert drummer.

Thanks for the advice, guys!