Googly Eyes Achievement Guide and Road Map

Blarghinator

ROAD MAP

Achievement Difficulty: 1/10

Approximate Time to 50: 1-2 hour(s)

GLitch Achievements: None

Unobtainable Achievements: None

Extra Equipment Needed: Kinect

Welcome to the exciting world of Kinect Fun Labs. This is where you will download small gadgets and play them. Each gadget has 8 achievements and 50 gamerscore. The one gadget I will be giving a guide for today is Googly Eyes. In this gadget you create puppets and use them in skits. Let's begin!

Step 1. Creating and Sharing your first Puppet. When you first start the game create a puppet(unavoidable). Once created, you have to act out a skit. Once the skit is over share the puppet to the friends feed and Kinect share online. In this step you will obtain the following achievements:

Making Eye Contact, I only have Eyes for you, Lights Camera Action, and You lookin at me.

Step 2. Grinding and Miscellaneous. This will be the grinding step. You will need to create 25 puppets. First find something easy to scan like a small pillow or a cushion off of a couch. Once scanned front and back you have to do a skit for it to save, however, you do not have to save it. Now return to the main menu and repeat. While doing this you want to share atleast ten skits for another achievement and you want to use all six eyes atleast once on a puppet. Throughout grinding you will also need to get the only miscellaneous achievement in the gadget.

Conclusion. All in all this gadget is extremely easy just like the majority of the gadgets in the Kinect Fun Labs. Very little effort is taken to complete just an hour or two to finish. Congratulations on adding a whopping 50 gamerscore to your total! ;)

ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/e6/xS/0YCLiGJhbC9CFQUXXFtRFzE3L2FjaC8wLzYAAAAA5+fn-n2sYA==.jpg Optometrist 5:gsicon:

Tried every configuration of eyes

There are six eyes in the game, use each eye on one puppet to unlock. You must do a skit to save the puppet and you can NOT just rotate through the eyes.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/6F/Sy/0ICLiGJhbC9DFQUXXFtRFzE3L2FjaC8wLzcAAAAA5+fn-51U8w==.jpg Staring is Caring 10:gsicon:

Shared 10 times

After doing a skit it will ask you to share, simply say yes. You can share the same skit ten times in a row to save time.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/zq/Vz/04CLiGJhbC9BFQUXXFtRFzE3L2FjaC8wLzUAAAAA5+fn-Fyl1Q==.jpg Making Eye Contact 5:gsicon:

Shared with a friend

After making a skit you will be asked if you want to share click yes twice.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/pL/Yx/14CLiGJhbC9HFQUXXFtRFzE3L2FjaC8wLzMAAAAA5+fn+B62vw==.jpg I Only Have Eyes for You 5:gsicon:

Shared with KinectShare.com

See Making Eye Contact

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/XV/2T/0oCLiGJhbC9AFQUXXFtRFzE3L2FjaC8wLzQAAAAA5+fn-bxdRg==.jpg Lights, Camera, Action! 5:gsicon:

Acted out a scene

After you create a puppet you will be asked to act out a skit. Do so to unlock.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/gk/fw/1ICLiGJhbC9FFQUXXFtRFzE3L2FjaC8wLzEAAAAA5+fn+99HmQ==.jpg Feelin' Queasy 5:gsicon:

Bounced googly eyes for 20 seconds

This is the only miscellaneous achievement in the gadget. After creating a puppet, before you create a skit you can move your puppet around by moving your body around. If you jump your puppet will jump. Simply jump for twenty seconds and the achievement will unlock. Sometimes a jump may not register so it may become frustrating so to keep this from happening jump in a steady pace that is not to fast and not to slow, and be sure to jump fairly eye to make sure the game registers.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/5k/CV/04CLiGJhbC9MFQUXXFtRFzE3L2FjaC8wLzgAAAAA5+fn-LpA-Q==.jpg You Lookin' at Me? 5:gsicon:

Created a puppet

Mandatory! You will be asked to do this as soon as you start the gadget.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Nx/cg/0Tc8P2NhbC9GFQUXXFtRFzE3L2FjaC8wLzIAAAABUFBQ-g8XLA==.jpg Googly Eyes Pro 10:gsicon:

Create 25 puppets

This achievement will take the longest and calls for some grinding for about and 45 minutes to an hour and a half depending on how fast you can go through with scanning objects and saving the puppet.

So for the 25 achievement I understand you should record a skit, but do you also have to watch it afterward or can you immediately go back to start once it's been recorded.

Yes, I can confirm that you don't have to watch the video in order to have it save and in answer to

gmurda33's aborted question "Ahhh nvm. It makes u record a skit after it saves the puppet. "

You can actually skip by dashboarding or bringing up the Kinect hub and selecting to go home/restart but due to load screens it's not really any faster than just recording the video then going back.

Yes, I can confirm that you don't have to watch the video in order to have it save and in answer to

gmurda33's aborted question "Ahhh nvm. It makes u record a skit after it saves the puppet. "

You can actually skip by dashboarding or bringing up the Kinect hub and selecting to go home/restart but due to load screens it's not really any faster than just recording the video then going back.

yeah i left it out because it calls for more time to be used, and once you've done it once you wont it to go fast as possible the next 24 times

Thx for the guide... Worked out fine and I got my 8 achievements for 50 points in a little over 1hr....

To save time for others you should add that LOADING an already scanned object and changing its eyes and recording a skit counts as new puppet... Didn't find this out till I unlocked the 25 puppet achievement and I was only around 17. Only thing that could account for this was that to get the eyes achievement I was just loading the first puppet I created instead of scanning new ones...

Edited by TomoyoN

Thx for the guide... Worked out fine and I got my 8 achievements for 50 points in a little over 1hr....

To save time for others you should add that LOADING an already scanned object and changing its eyes and recording a skit counts as new puppet... Didn't find this out till I unlocked the 25 puppet achievement and I was only around 17. Only thing that could account for this was that to get the eyes achievement I was just loading the first puppet I created instead of scanning new ones...

nice find, will add

This deffinately works, i just unlocked the 25 puppet achievement and i only actually made 6 puppets but just kept reloading and changing the eyes.

confused here, how do you save clips, it keeps saying I have to share to save the clip, but I can't at the moment, and from this guide it only seems you have to share 1 10 times? I think I'm near enough there with one, then it just couldn't connect to servers, this is for the using all eye locations achievement.

I may have read your question wrong so correct me if I did, but i believe the answer you are looking for is in the following:

To save a skit you have to share, however to save a puppet you just have to record a skit not share. If you are trying to get the share achievement yes in all 4 gadgets in the Kinect Fun Labs, you can share the same item/avatar/photoshoot as much as you want and still count toward the multiple shares achievements.

Hope that helps.

I may have read your question wrong so correct me if I did, but i believe the answer you are looking for is in the following:

To save a skit you have to share, however to save a puppet you just have to record a skit not share. If you are trying to get the share achievement yes in all 4 gadgets in the Kinect Fun Labs, you can share the same item/avatar/photoshoot as much as you want and still count toward the multiple shares achievements.

Hope that helps.

I'm actually on about the different eye options, do I just have to save the puppet with them? I'm sure I've used all 6 now (not rotating through either, on all different puppets), including the one that is nothing..

I'm actually on about the different eye options, do I just have to save the puppet with them? I'm sure I've used all 6 now (not rotating through either, on all different puppets), including the one that is nothing..

just be sure to keep cycling through as you make your way toward 25... you will eventually unlock them

I've got all but the 25-different-puppets achievement... slowly but surely plugging away at it... I just keep scanning the same item over and over. Hopefully I don't have to share all the videos I'm recording...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand (from posts above), I just need to simply CREATE the puppet, RECORD the puppet, go BACK to the menu, and repeat. Right?

I've got all but the 25-different-puppets achievement... slowly but surely plugging away at it... I just keep scanning the same item over and over. Hopefully I don't have to share all the videos I'm recording...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand (from posts above), I just need to simply CREATE the puppet, RECORD the puppet, go BACK to the menu, and repeat. Right?

you are correct!