Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this replaced the old thread? If so I'm really looking for a group to do the I killed them all achievement! I'm confident I can finish all he others easily but this just requires too much luck so close with killing all the enemy team to have one or two hide somewhere!

Gt: sparkier2001 please message me if interested or if you have a group

I will be hosting a session tomorrow afternoon at 3pm. Please respond / add me on XB1 / apply for the session etc etc if you meet the requirements and are a friendly player who will not dick around.

Achievements will be: PULL, PULL HARDER, and I KILLED EM ALL.

URL:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/titanfall-xbox-one/showSession-744

I would like to get 6 good players that are good at playing as a team together to play capture the flag tonight for flag runner achievement.

This will take place at 1130pm est tonight

FR me so I can get the team together in a party quicker

Add yourself to the list if your interested.

1. MR2TURBO

hey guys lookin for a group to do "i killed them all" achievement. thinking it be best done while they got private match beta up and also "pull harder" coz i know thats going to annoy me lol

msg me on xbl xbone - Demonic Bladez

ill be online most of the time abit hard when i work nights sunday night to thursday

but msg me n we will sort it out

Edited by newt666

When I did it last week we just setup a party of 8 people and then did a 4 on 4 in last Titan standing. I would definitely be willing to help as long as I can get plasma rail gun kills :)

yea sounds good to me so im ready soon as we find more people to help out !

Would love to boost pull, pull harder, and killed them all if anyone needs an extra person. GT: MajinDustin

i need them too u can join us if u want soon as we have 8 people we'll set it up. one thing i dont have my headset with me at the moment im at my gf, not home till wednesday ive got my xbone with me just forgot the headset

I have titanfall for the xbox360 I would like to boost the dropping the Titan on someone 5 times on someone achievement an te kill all pilots during the epilogue achievement

Gt: pluralaces

You could always rodeo a titan and call your titan in by pressing down on the d-pad. It's really effective. Having Warpfall makes it even easier.