Call of the Dead

Maul80

This is the worst zombies map ever. You dont put puzzles and scavenger hunts BS into a fast pace action game type. I think the developers seriously drop the ball on this one. I am never buying a COD game again.

This is the worst zombies map ever. You dont put puzzles and scavenger hunts BS into a fast pace action game type. I think the developers seriously drop the ball on this one. I am never buying a COD game again.

Stop being a little bitch and stop complaining. Even if you don't get thr next game, it won't affect them one bit.

This dlc is shit the map sucks and mp is fucking retarded this is an ACHIEVEMENT website not a mp website. Why make a scvenger hunt out of a zombies game. And yeah I did waste 15 bucks. I go for achievements and game completion. yeah i didnt expect these achievements to be easy but jesus its like the ascension easter egg shit all over again. Worthless.

This dlc is shit the map sucks and mp is fucking retarded this is an ACHIEVEMENT website not a mp website. Why make a scvenger hunt out of a zombies game. And yeah I did waste 15 bucks. I go for achievements and game completion. yeah i didnt expect these achievements to be easy but jesus its like the ascension easter egg shit all over again. Worthless.

To mix it up and do something a bit different.

maybe you should have waited? Instead of coming here complaining about how you cant get your achievements. :eek: maybe. I dont think Treyarch, or alot of people on this site, care about your "hate" towards the map. so chill

i got this game the day it came out mostly because i loved the zombies mode. I played acsension and loved it. It was phenomenal map. I made it to round 52. I played it alot because itwas a good map. This map however sucks and so do the achieves. And who cares what treyarch thinks about my feelings on thier shitty map i just saw a post that said worst map and i agree. So stop trollin

i got this game the day it came out mostly because i loved the zombies mode. I played acsension and loved it. It was phenomenal map. I made it to round 52. I played it alot because itwas a good map. This map however sucks and so do the achieves. And who cares what treyarch thinks about my feelings on thier shitty map i just saw a post that said worst map and i agree. So stop trollin

okay :) Because I was trolling.

boo hoo? and good for you?

You know you dont have to do the scavenger hunt thing

and not buying another game in a game series because of one dlc map is pretty idiotic and childish...I hate people who make absolutist remarks like that

I agree with you, but I also agree with the OP that the maps are a bit shit.

I was a little disappointed that the map packs couldn't be better than the WaW ones.

Played Call of the Dead for roughly 3 1/2 hours with player's picked off of 360A last night, We sunk George into the water numerous times in addition to trying every little suggestion mentioned between NGT & The 360A Forums but Alas, Nothing worked to get us the Achievement.

Hoping to find someone that actually has Legit Fact's onto how to get these achievements, Otherwise it's just like last night wasting our time when I could have been finishing my TDU2 Achievement's...

On a side note, I'm loving the Call of the Dead Map... It's fun to know you've got George close by so your always on your toes.

The New maps all right, but my opinion is that it is one of the worst Zombie Map's they have done. Not the map itself, which is cool by the way, but they just have to keep adding, and adding, to a formula that was working fine. First there was just zombies and a never ending mystery box, then a split level start, moving mystery box, dogs, then teleporter’s and pack a punch (which is cool by the way), then we got "stinker" zombies, a pentagon thief, zombies popping out of the ground, Space Monkey’s that steel your perks, new perks (but you can still only have 4), Lunar Landers, Easter egg hunts, now we have George the whole time, Zombies popping out of the ground every where not just windows, water that freezes you if your in too long, zombies that run full speed after you, a rotating pack a punch, a scavenger hunt, etc.

More does not equal better.

The multiplayer in the call of duty games (Modern Warfare or Black ops) have a great following, but it’s because the formula is still the same, whether they add new guns or face paint, it’s still the basic formula on different maps, but the new maps themselves still make it fun.

I think Zombies is trying to hard to mix it up. It’s like left 4 dead, great game, simple formula, and then Left 4 Dead 2 came and ruined it….

Edited by ZOMBINOX

I'm not a fan of the new map or what they have done with it. I loved the way it used to be. You made your way through a map till you had to hold out till you were overrun. Now with the addition of George and zombies that come from out of the ground instead of through windows it just seems like too much. I have played zombies for a long time and I really love the game play but it seems like they messed things up with this one. I just don't seem to have as much fun as I did. I don't know why they would add more to a perfect design because I see this getting a whole lot worse.

i love the map.. an i also love how the achievements arent a "gimme".. but if they would have jus stuck to the original formula.. woulda been alot better.. like other ppl posted, they jus keep tryin to add an add an add, but there was no reason to add... (dont fix it if it aint broke) lol... an it wasnt broke..

boo hoo? and good for you?

You know you dont have to do the scavenger hunt thing

and not buying another game in a game series because of one dlc map is pretty idiotic and childish...I hate people who make absolutist remarks like that

Agreed.

I guess you don't like to have a challenge with your achievements then and you forgot that you can get the achievments of killing Georgey, and using the Scavenger/VR-112 without doing an Easter Egg Hunt.

I guess you didn't like the challenge of Verruckt in WaW and I doubt that you reached to 52 on Acsension without cheating. You don't like this map because you have to work to get the achievements plain and simple. You sound like a real Troll even though Schism was just joking around with you.

The New maps all right, but my opinion is that it is one of the worst Zombie Map's they have done. Not the map itself, which is cool by the way, but they just have to keep adding, and adding, to a formula that was working fine. First there was just zombies and a never ending mystery box, then a split level start, moving mystery box, dogs, then teleporter’s and pack a punch (which is cool by the way), then we got "stinker" zombies, a pentagon thief, zombies popping out of the ground, Space Monkey’s that steel your perks, new perks (but you can still only have 4), Lunar Landers, Easter egg hunts, now we have George the whole time, Zombies popping out of the ground every where not just windows, water that freezes you if your in too long, zombies that run full speed after you, a rotating pack a punch, a scavenger hunt, etc.

More does not equal better.

The multiplayer in the call of duty games (Modern Warfare or Black ops) have a great following, but it’s because the formula is still the same, whether they add new guns or face paint, it’s still the basic formula on different maps, but the new maps themselves still make it fun.

I think Zombies is trying to hard to mix it up. It’s like left 4 dead, great game, simple formula, and then Left 4 Dead 2 came and ruined it….

Zombies has the same basic formula and there's nothing Wrong with a couple additions to keep Zombies fresh. Edited by Blueprotoss

This dlc is shit the map sucks and mp is fucking retarded this is an ACHIEVEMENT website not a mp website. Why make a scvenger hunt out of a zombies game. And yeah I did waste 15 bucks. I go for achievements and game completion. yeah i didnt expect these achievements to be easy

Like others have said, You don't have to solve the Puzzle, you can just play the game. And also, I'm pretty sure that its Called an "Achievement" for a reason. . . maybe you should learn the Definition of the word.

I agree with you, but I also agree with the OP that the maps are a bit shit.

I was a little disappointed that the map packs couldn't be better than the WaW ones.

The multiplayer maps are excellent. And to be fair and Honest, you just Can't Beat World at War.

Agreed.

Zombies has the same basic formula and there's nothing Wrong with a couple additions to keep Zombies fresh.

You should include "in your opinion", becasue stating There's nothing wrong with a couple additions is not fact.....

Also, how do you stick to the same basic formula when killing zombies is not the only main objective? George never being able to be killed and always having to deal with him throws off the whole grove of the game.

You can ignore him yes, but don't accidentally hit him with a bullet!

And if you want to kill him, well that completely changes the game play. You ignore Zombie killing, which is the basic formula, and you spend an hour shooting thousands of rounds in to George, just to make him go away and come back a round later?

My buddy and I last night between rounds 5 and 6, with a crawler, emptied two entire mystery boxes, our pistols, and an M14 and Olympia into him for him to go away for round 7 and come back round 8.

Ya, that doesn't change the formula....;)