The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC Achievement Guide

A much easier way to get the Air Strike achievement is:

Load up Sequence 6, Memory 1 entitled "Gatekeeper." In this mission French Soldiers will rush in from three gates. Simply wait for a little bit after the mission starts for a bunch of enemies to amass. Once there are a lot of them unleash your arrow strike and you should be able to get at least 10 kills.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A much easier way to get the Air Strike achievement is:

Load up Sequence 6, Memory 1 entitled "Gatekeeper." In this mission French Soldiers will rush in from three gates. Simply wait for a little bit after the mission starts for a bunch of enemies to amass. Once there are a lot of them unleash your arrow strike and you should be able to get at least 10 kills.

Thanks I added that to the guide. Sounds funny though when I gave you credit.

An Alternative Method thanks to Method =p

Do you have to finish the DLC before all of the harlequins appear? Ive only found number one and number three. Ive looked for two and four all over the places they are suppossed to be and they arent there. Im wondering if I need to do the rest of the missions first...anyone know? Any advice?

Do you have to finish the DLC before all of the harlequins appear? Ive only found number one and number three. Ive looked for two and four all over the places they are suppossed to be and they arent there. Im wondering if I need to do the rest of the missions first...anyone know? Any advice?

Not that I know of. I got them after completing the DLC. If you can find them already, you should be able to find all of them. Sometimes they dont spawn and you have to run away

Can anyone post a picture of the EXACT location of the final Harlequin? I've spent an hour in and around the spot described in the guide, and he hasn't shown up once. All the others did without issue. Just this final one.

theres 1 house there on a cliff. when i got there the harlequin wasnt there so i ran around the house once or twice and then it just appeared out of thin air (seems like this DLC added thin air spawning enemies lol) its not hard to find though just look on the map provided by Venomized and set a way point to that exact spot and you will see the house.

theres 1 house there on a cliff. when i got there the harlequin wasnt there so i ran around the house once or twice and then it just appeared out of thin air (seems like this DLC added thin air spawning enemies lol) its not hard to find though just look on the map provided by Venomized and set a way point to that exact spot and you will see the house.

I did consult the map...and i did set a waypoint for the house overlooking the cliff. The only thing that spawns there for me are a couple looking up into the sky. No Harlequin.

just want to add that for the "Grand Theft Dressage" Achievement it doenst have to be guards, i did it in the first mission where you need to get back to leonardos place just to 5 random people and got the achievement

You cant assassinate citizens though on other horses? Or at least I can't

you dont need to assassinate citizens. you need to ride your horse behin them, then press :abut: to stand on your horse and then :abut: again to jump on the horses back/tail and just knoch the citizen of the horse.

i think its much easier instead of searching riding guards

I did consult the map...and i did set a waypoint for the house overlooking the cliff. The only thing that spawns there for me are a couple looking up into the sky. No Harlequin.

just walk away and get back a little later or use catacombs, first the couple appeared for me. i scared them away, killed two guards and after i turned around the harlequin appeared (i wasnt even 30 feet away from the house)

Edited by ShortyTHEone

Sorry for my stupid question but I have not played this game for a while. How do I increase my notoriety? I kill guards everywhere and it does nothing.

You're probably wearing the Borgia Cape.

Hit start and then go to your inventory and choose Plain Cape.

Grand Theft Dressage

"First call your house or mount a random horse"

You said house instead of horse ;).

Thanks for making this btw.

Lol thanks. Ill fix that.

Do you even really need to mention Sequence 1? You get 100% on it anyway.

I think it would like kinda of odd if I didn't mention it. And why wouldn't I? Cause you do need 100% on it, even if it is mandatory.

The question is, did you even need to post?

The 5th Harlequin, the one just north of the Campagna Borgia/Assassin tower, only spawns at night.

Also, a tip to make it easier to find... go to the map and click RB. This will bring up the "Borgia Influence" map. It is the south central tower in the district. This may make it easier on future achievement hunters.

Edited by AceBD

Restored Sequence

The Da Vinci Disappearance 100% Synch

Restored Sequence Memory 1

-A Roll Of The Dice

-Full Synch: Do not drop below 4 health squares

Restored Sequence Memory 2

-The One Who Got Away

-Full Synch: Do not kill anyone

Restored Sequence Memory 3

-Memento Mori

-Full Synch: Do not use the rooftops during the tail

Restored Sequence Memory 4

-Bon Voyage

-Full Synch: Do not be detected by the robed disciples

Restored Sequence Memory 5

-Last Minute Invite

-Full Synch: Do not led guards discover any dead bodies inside the restricted area

Restored Sequence Memory 6

-The Ezio Auditore Affair

-Full Synch: Do not use any type of range weaponry

Restored Sequence Memory 7

-Decoding Da Vinci

-Full Synch: Discover the location of the catacombs in under 5 minutes

Restored Sequence Memory 8

-The Temple Of Pythagoras

-Full Synch: Do not lose any health squares

I don't know how to rearrange the map for decoding Da Vinci. Anyone able to show an image of the completion of the map? I would be very grateful.

:uzi: :locked :mad: :locked

How does this dlc start up? I deleted my save ages ago, and just rented the game today to play the dlc, I guess some ones gonna tell me that I am going to regret deleting that save?

You get a marker on your map labelled 'Restored Memory' for each of the DLC missions (only one marker appears at a time - the missions must be completed in sequence). I'm not sure whether completing the entirety of the game is a requirement to unlock these markers - you'd certainly have to complete Sequence 1 again at the very least in order to unlock Rome, and it's entirely possible that you'd have to progress further than that in order to be able to play the DLC.

Not having your save will also mean you've got a whole lot of work to (re-)do if you want the Il Principe achievement... so yeah, you probably will regret deleting that save. :/

Does anyone know of a place for Special Delivery (double parachute assassination) that works without flaw? I kinda suck at flying (Da Vinci glider, :mad:) and want to know if there is an easy way of getting this.

I got this by climbing to the top of the Pantheon and looking for one of the groups of guards that patrol the city - there'll usually be one around, if they stop to check a hay cart or something then that's the ideal moment to strike. Jump off, use your parachute, glide towards the guards, and when you're above them, press X to perform an air assassination. They should be standing close enough together for you to kill two of them at once.

Other places that'll probably work well are the Colosseum and the Castel Sant'Angelo, but any suitably tall building with guards near it should be fine.

I got this by climbing to the top of the Pantheon and looking for one of the groups of guards that patrol the city - there'll usually be one around, if they stop to check a hay cart or something then that's the ideal moment to strike. Jump off, use your parachute, glide towards the guards, and when you're above them, press X to perform an air assassination. They should be standing close enough together for you to kill two of them at once.

Other places that'll probably work well are the Colosseum and the Castel Sant'Angelo, but any suitably tall building with guards near it should be fine.

I had a notion that I had to jump off of one of the tall landmark buildings around Rome, but wasn't sure. I kept trying to do it from the top of somewhat tall buildings in the middle of Rome and just ended up doing a normal air assassination. I'll try it off of the Pantheon.

I had a notion that I had to jump off of one of the tall landmark buildings around Rome, but wasn't sure. I kept trying to do it from the top of somewhat tall buildings in the middle of Rome and just ended up doing a normal air assassination. I'll try it off of the Pantheon.

There's a really easy spot in the countryside, can't exactly pinpoint the location for you as it all looks the same, but look out for the churches out there. I did it from climbing to the top of one of them (really not that high a building) and just parachuting down to 2 guards which are pretty much directly opposite standing in front of another building.

Another good spot is actually in one of the story missions on the DLC, the part where you have to escape the building (trying to be vague here intentionally). Escaping led me up to a ledge to parachute off, and from there there were 2 guards across the river from me to do it on.