Many still playing online?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

both modern warfares suck online, MW2 is glitched to hell and gone! MW1 i just plain boring ass hell. a true test of gaming skill is prestiging on c.o.d. w.a.w. legitimately against a continuous onslaught of hackers,cheaters,& modders. a 20-2 kdr and easy level up on MW1 or 2 is nothing, try leveling with a kdr of 6-43. that is a true test of gaming ability.:uzi: not to mention fun as hell when the next round you slaughter a modder who's tactics you've studied and end the match top of the list and he's only 2nd (what was his gt again... huh who cares no remembers 2nd place especialy some hack with a modded controller):woop: you should have been there my buddies laughed their asses off as i ran this guy over TWICE with a tank,then PINNED him in a dead zone {with the same tank} for the rest of the match only to execute him at the end of the match....... death to all modders & hacks. "digitally speaking of course"

both modern warfares suck online, MW2 is glitched to hell and gone! MW1 i just plain boring ass hell. a true test of gaming skill is prestiging on c.o.d. w.a.w. legitimately against a continuous onslaught of hackers,cheaters,& modders. a 20-2 kdr and easy level up on MW1 or 2 is nothing, try leveling with a kdr of 6-43. that is a true test of gaming ability.:uzi: not to mention fun as hell when the next round you slaughter a modder who's tactics you've studied and end the match top of the list and he's only 2nd (what was his gt again... huh who cares no remembers 2nd place especialy some hack with a modded controller):woop: you should have been there my buddies laughed their asses off as i ran this guy over TWICE with a tank,then PINNED him in a dead zone {with the same tank} for the rest of the match only to execute him at the end of the match....... death to all modders & hacks. "digitally speaking of course"

careful not to tear anything in your elbow as you pat yourself on the back.