Strangers and Freaks/100%

vSully

According to the checklist on the social club, I'm approaching the end of the main storyline (my last mission was Planning the Score) with 64/69 missions complete.

I'm concerned about Strangers and Freaks. I've been diligent about doing them whenever they appear and at this point I have 48/58. I'm missing:

3 Pulling Favors (Again, Still, and One Last)

A Starlet in Vinewood

Death at Sea

The Final Frontier

Uncalculated Risk

Mrs. Phillips

Damaged Goods

The Last One

Do I have to do something special to get these to appear or will they come eventually? Is it possible that I've missed something permanently?

I also had this dilemma but try phoning tonya for the pulling favors missions and there are a couple of S&F missions that didn't unlock for me until finished the main story or I collected everything (all the letters) and there is that kiflom achievement that counts for about 5-6 missions, good luck

Edited by Original Jet Li

According to the checklist on the social club, I'm approaching the end of the main storyline (my last mission was Planning the Score) with 64/69 missions complete.

I'm concerned about Strangers and Freaks. I've been diligent about doing them whenever they appear and at this point I have 48/58. I'm missing:

3 Pulling Favors (Again, Still, and One Last) You may need to ring Tonya to open these

A Starlet in Vinewood Find all 50 Letter Scraps to open this mission

Death at Sea This is opened after buying the Submarine Dock with Michael

The Final Frontier You get this for finding all 50 Spaceship Parts

Uncalculated Risk Complete all 13 Parachute Jumps to open this last mission for Dom

Mrs. Phillips This and the one below are unlocked after completing the game

Damaged Goods

The Last One This is opened after getting 100%

Do I have to do something special to get these to appear or will they come eventually? Is it possible that I've missed something permanently?

That's how you get them all (bolded in the quote.) :)

Thanks guys. I completed the game and got the last three Tonya missions.

I never got a mission to start collecting spaceship parts. Is there a NPC I need to talk to or do I just start getting them without being told to? How about the letter scraps?

Thanks again

Edit: apparently some guy named Omega starts the UFO parts mission. I've never seen him. What do I need to do?

Edited by vSully

Thanks guys. I completed the game and got the last three Tonya missions.

I never got a mission to start collecting spaceship parts. Is there a NPC I need to talk to or do I just start getting them without being told to? How about the letter scraps?

Thanks again.

Scraps and spaceship parts should be good to go from the beginning. There "may" be someone for the parts but I don't think so. Mrs Philips and damaged goods & the last one are not required for 100%

Scraps and spaceship parts should be good to go from the beginning. There "may" be someone for the parts but I don't think so. Mrs Philips and damaged goods & the last one are not required for 100%

For the space ship parts you do need to talk to someone (Omega) but you can only find him as Franklin, he's lives in the eastern part of the desert I believe