Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In need of a guitarist who knows for sure they can 100% No Sleep Till Brooklynd on hard guitar for the 100% band achivements (Platinum Rockstars and Solid Gold Rockstars) I already have a bassist,vocalist,and drummer so plz message me either on this website or over xbox live my gamertag is boogieboy38

boogieboy was kind enough to remind me that Platinum Rockstars only requires Hard, so I am able to FC this "No Sleep" in hard. Though it is tricky, and I would need to focus on that (so expect the mic to be turned off).

I will admit that I got lucky during the tap sections, as I HATE when they have the same note in succession on tap notes...

I am also more than capable of drumming through "Schism" and "Trapped Under Ice" on hard for help with "Heavy Metall" and "TOOL of Destruction".

Though the remaining achievements I need are all ones I need to get on my own.

I need help with Platinum Rockstars. It is one of the last achievements that i need. I only need a guitarist.

I will be on Friday night from about 3-5 eastern time. Please help me get this. If you cant tomorrow just send me a message and we can arrange something else.

GT: Yaal21Kand

Still needing everything related to a full band; if it's FC's then I won't be able to do vocals but if it's the 444,444pts songs then I can't imagine it'll be hard getting that much even if I'd sing on Beginner surely?

Prefer to do expert guitar or bass, drums may have to be on Hard for Trapped Under Ice seeing as I've never played it before and my ION pads are dying after a year of use haha. As far as NSTB FCs go I can do bass and drums for sure, never touched the guitar chart on Hard to know about that but I guess I could check if need be.

European players or late-night Americans would be useful as there's only a set time I can play these types of games I'm afraid...I can't go past 10pm GMT and get kicked off the drums at 3pm :(

Need help with 100% as band and i can play expert Drums.. Also need help with beating the band career.

Send me a message why are adding me

GT: lord of da sith

I'm already on your friends list on XBL and I'm boosting with 2 others too, so we can hopefully help you with that.

I need just a couple online achievements left for this game. They are as follows...

• Solid Gold Rockstars
  • Platinum Rockstars
  • Vocalist's Coattails
  • Heavy Metall...
  • TOOL Of Destruction

All of them other than maybe Platinum Rockstars should be fairly easy and quick. I play Bass or Guitar at Hard or Expert difficulty depending on the songs. Send me a friend request please if you are interested in playing Drums or Vocals or either Bass or Guitar.

GT = Facial La Fleur

I need just a couple online achievements left for this game. They are as follows...

• Solid Gold Rockstars
  • Platinum Rockstars
  • Vocalist's Coattails
  • Heavy Metall...
  • TOOL Of Destruction

All of them other than maybe Platinum Rockstars should be fairly easy and quick. I play Bass or Guitar at Hard or Expert difficulty depending on the songs. Send me a friend request please if you are interested in playing Drums or Vocals or either Bass or Guitar.

GT = Facial La Fleur

I don't need Heavy Metall... or TOOL Of Destruction anymore but I'm still willing to help out anyone who does need them if they have a little time to help me out with the few achievements I have left. Thanks.

• Solid Gold Rockstars
  • Platinum Rockstars
  • Vocalist's Coattails
  • Heavy Metall...
  • TOOL Of Destruction

GT = Facial La Fleur

I can help with Solid Gold and Platinum Rockstars... I play bass

hey looking for a 4 player band to get all of the achievements which require 4 players. i can play bass or guitar on hard/expert. i also own a headset so i can do vocals, but only on beginner since i only used it once and i sucked.

send me fr with a msg GT mikkert19