how long till you get your gamerscore reset?

undyingwildo

what happen was my wife hit lvl 100 in gears 2 and then we played off line splitscreen and it gave me the achievement also. and i was being a smartass on this kids vid saying that as of x date i got it and i gave my gamertag as proof (ya not the brightest thing i did) but he said he reported me last sun and still nothing...

Basically, screw that little brat. Probably just jelous, he can barely hit rank 17.

hah lol ya. but the funny thing is he thinks that i was trying to get people to add me so i can do it for money or whatever peole trade for that kinda service. all i was doing was trying to help him out by saying it worked.

hah lol ya. but the funny thing is he thinks that i was trying to get people to add me so i can do it for money or whatever peole trade for that kinda service. all i was doing was trying to help him out by saying it worked.

anyway...gratz to ur hardcore gamer wife =P

only thing my girl is into is rpgs like oblivion and fable =p

thanks ya she is pretty proud of it. she makes me play gears with her lol . i just cant wrap my head around how people get pleasure out of being such a dick over the internet. and why would u report someone that commented on a video for glitching a achievement when you are the person posting the video ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well if you used any mods, hacks, or whatever to boost your gamerscore Microsoft will definitely ban you from using Live. But what do you mean a kid threatened you? They won't reset your score

Microsoft won't ban you the first time. Just reset you to 0 and your Zone will become "CHEATER". Also you won't be able to delete the 0gs games from your recent games and you can't gain achievements for those games ever again on that account. Second time same thing and the third time they ban you. How do I know this? Happen to my buddy.

I've been threatened so many times on Magic The Gathering: DotP because I'm smart enough to observe the other players and will follow the lead of one of them and wear someone down to the point of near death and then I turn on the other people.

One guy said, "My brother works for Xbox, and for teaming up on me, I'm reporting you. This will be your last night on Xbox Live."

So, I said, "My brother is the President of the United States, I'm reporting you to him, this will be your last night of freedom." lol

Nothing will happen. Don't worry about it.

I've been threatened so many times on Magic The Gathering: DotP because I'm smart enough to observe the other players and will follow the lead of one of them and wear someone down to the point of near death and then I turn on the other people.

One guy said, "My brother works for Xbox, and for teaming up on me, I'm reporting you. This will be your last night on Xbox Live."

So, I said, "My brother is the President of the United States, I'm reporting you to him, this will be your last night of freedom." lol

Haha that would have scared him s***less :p

You have nothing to worry about unless you modded it.

Lmao. Some kids and such on XBL are so annoying. Humour like that makes XBL worth it =P

what happen was my wife hit lvl 100 in gears 2 and then we played off line splitscreen and it gave me the achievement also. and i was being a smartass on this kids vid saying that as of x date i got it and i gave my gamertag as proof (ya not the brightest thing i did) but he said he reported me last sun and still nothing...

It's possible to get rank 100 in GoW2 offline legit. Since you need both rank 100 and won on each of the snowblind maps (I know it says public only) but it does work with local too so if you get rank 100 first you can get the Veteran Gear achievement without a timestamp legit.

Microsoft won't ban you the first time. Just reset you to 0 and your Zone will become "CHEATER". Also you won't be able to delete the 0gs games from your recent games and you can't gain achievements for those games ever again on that account. Second time same thing and the third time they ban you. How do I know this? Happen to my buddy.

Huh??? Zone cheater???

Why would anyone reset your gamerscore to 0???

Unless you know you hacked something, who the hell cares what some moron said online. I am told I hack, bridge, boost, etc... Before a month ago I did not even know what bridge meant in the gaming world. My ability to hack involves turning on my console. LOL!!!

I am a 30 (ish) year old man and could give two craps about whether I win or lose in a game. I am there to have fun.

It figures that you got this playing Gears. That community is rampant with internet steriod freaks that have to send you a message after every game. You CHEATED!!! You are a Host NOOB!!! I have no idea how people even know if someone has host. Is there a mark by someone's name or something??? nevermind... I don't really care.

Bottom line: If you did nothing wrong, then no one will do anything. Millions play this game, so unless you are actively doing something wrong then there will be no repercussions.

Ah gears... So many times have my mates and I been called noobs for wall bouncing and shotgunning without h/aiming. Best way around it? 2x Whack and chainsaw, then they can see what noob really is :p

But hacked GC doesn't really trigger alarms for MS from what ive seen, know a few people with hacked GC and they're accounts been running for over 10 months now =\ i dont know, maybe unless it poses a risk or affects other gamers games, they wont really do anything? :confused:

Just a quick random question for people... Has anyone heard of razor? Apparently they're an accessories company, pretty big too. A few mates got sponsored by them to play GOW3 :)

Yeah I definitely wouldn't worry about some kid threatening to "report you" that's the XBL version of threatening to run to the principal haha.

I remember why I stopped playing GoW online, all the douchebaggery from most of the under 14 players. My ex-wife was a huge Gears fan (and much better at it than I was) so we would play on Live a lot, and always get messaged from crybabies. Just don't worry about them, they never stop whining when things don't go their way.

Acually you can mod the achievements back anyways.

Yeah I definitely wouldn't worry about some kid threatening to "report you" that's the XBL version of threatening to run to the principal haha.

I remember why I stopped playing GoW online, all the douchebaggery from most of the under 14 players. My ex-wife was a huge Gears fan (and much better at it than I was) so we would play on Live a lot, and always get messaged from crybabies. Just don't worry about them, they never stop whining when things don't go their way.

The "douchebaggery" in this case seems mutual. Post #4. :rolleyes: