Game you would have every achievement of if it was on the 360.

Coldgears

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silent Hill 2 and 3, Final Fantasy VII, Ultima VII, Grandia, Ico, Drakengard, Soul Reaver 2, Suikoden 2, Ultima Underworld 2, Little Big Adventure, Legend of Kyrandia 1,2 and 3, Loom, Dungeon Keeper, Companions of Xanth, 7th Guest, 11th Hour, Eternal Darkness.

Thats all I can think of at the moment. All of the above games I kept playing long after I had completed them, so I'm sure I would have 100% all of them. Guess I'll find out if any ever get ported to XBLA. Doubtful but I live in hope :D

• 4 weeks later...

Civilization IV - King of all strategy game, only game I play on PC/Laptop and I play it already for a couple of years, still not getting boring :)

Every GTA on Playstation 2 (Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories also) - Especialy GTA:SA and Vice City, how long I played them ... wow !

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis - Amazing ... for such an game on PS 2 !

Dino Crisis 1+2 - Really enjoyed both of them and finished them a couple of times

Syphon Filter 1+2 - A lot of fun, my father enjoyed Syphon Filter too ^^

World of warcraft or warcraft 3

Final fantasy 7,8,9,10 and 11 (final fantasy online)

Resident evil 1 to 4

Disney games that were released on the saga master system such as Quackshot, the Lion king or Aladdin. They are so much better than the Disney games released now.

The X files game that was released on PS1 and the x files: resist or serve which was released on PS2 and the original Xbox.

World of warcraft or warcraft 3

Final fantasy 7,8,9,10 and 11 (final fantasy online)

Resident evil 1 to 4

Disney games that were released on the saga master system such as Quackshot, the Lion king or Aladdin. They are so much better than the Disney games released now.

The X files game that was released on PS1 and the x files: resist or serve which was released on PS2 and the original Xbox.

Final Fantasy XI is on 360 and it does have achievements. Good luck getting them all though. Only a few people in the world have them all.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/final-fantasy-xi/achievements/