Post your gaming collections HERE!

sam49

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, x360a members!

This is actually my second post in regards to my page. I already posted in the Off-Topic forum, so I don't want to be known for spamming. :p Now down to business...

I have my own Facebook page for my video game collection. ;)

Please LIKE my page and follow me as I post my video game collection, movie collection, and anything else that is related to gaming.

Thank You! :)

https://www.facebook.com/JdmsVideoGameCollection

P.S. Do you have more games than me? ;)

Xbox 360 Retail Games: 500+

XBLA Games: 200+

Xbox 360 Consoles: 17

To be honest all it takes is a truckload of money:p

I have been doing this for about 4 years now. I wish I had truckloads because I would have the pieces I'm missing :D. It is a slow process but it feels so rewarding when you add another piece

Deek's collection is so awesome I feel my collection of about 30 games would look pitiful.

Don't feel that way! I was there at one time. Plus 30 games is a good amount :).

Hey, x360a members!

This is actually my second post in regards to my page. I already posted in the Off-Topic forum, so I don't want to be known for spamming. :p Now down to business...

Please LIKE my page and follow me as I post my video game collection, movie collection, and anything else that is related to gaming.

1 week ago I had you beat ;)

So i got my darksiders 2 collectors edition and in my eagerness to open it i ripped some of the plastic to get off the dam sticker off the game case because i was to impatient to find something sharp :(

Hopefully within the next few weeks ill find some better shelves to display my consoles and games, and when i do ill definitely post a new pic.

So i got my darksiders 2 collectors edition and in my eagerness to open it i ripped some of the plastic to get off the dam sticker off the game case because i was to impatient to find something sharp :(

Hopefully within the next few weeks ill find some better shelves to display my consoles and games, and when i do ill definitely post a new pic.

Ouch :/! Those collectors editions are pretty rare it seems.

I Loveeeee this sooo much! xD

He is one of my favorites :D

Hey, x360a members!

I am going to copy the great JDM in doing this. :D

Wow..were to start...

Living room:

47" 1080p Philips Ambilight HDTV – all connections are through HDMI

The Kinect Star Wars Console w/ C3PO wireless controller

Blue Chrome wireless controller

4 other black/white wireless controllers

Turtle Beach X31 wireless headset

Nyko wireless controller recharging station

Zoom adapter for the Kinect

Bedroom:

42" 1080p Philips Ambilight HDTV – all connections are through HDMI

360 Slim

C3PO wireless controller

2 black wireless controllers

Turtle Beach X41 wireless headset

Nyko wireless controller recharging station

Game collection:

We keep our collection small. We trade in ones we have already finished or are done playing with. Often we have 2 copies of the games as my husband and I are both avid gamers. We play all types of games from shooters to family games. No kids, so not much there. We have about 12 games pre-ordered right now.

*This also does not include the PlayStations, Nintendos, and Vitas.

I have been doing this for about 4 years now. I wish I had truckloads because I would have the pieces I'm missing :D. It is a slow process but it feels so rewarding when you add another piece

That's what I mean. I haven't even been playing the Xbox for 4 years (though I'm getting close to it) and before that I rarely even bought a game myself. I'm dedicated to build a collection though. And soon my Borderlands 2 Loot Chest will add greatly to that:woop:

That's what I mean. I haven't even been playing the Xbox for 4 years (though I'm getting close to it) and before that I rarely even bought a game myself. I'm dedicated to build a collection though. And soon my Borderlands 2 Loot Chest will add greatly to that:woop:

Everyone has to start somewhere! It is just a matter of spending that extra $ on the collectors and going back and picking up the ones you never knew about or couldn't afford. I also bought the $150 borderlands collectors too :D, They are really rare now :D

Not to rain on Deek's parade... or am I? ;) Most of you have probably seen this and I know some of you have not but I dare anyone to match me on this one. :D I have yet to meet anyone else that owns one of these:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=1469&pictureid=8017

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=1469&pictureid=8018

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=1469&pictureid=8020

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=1469&pictureid=8019

It was only available in Korea. Play-Asia never had it available and my parents went shortly after it launched and had a hell of a time finding one. They won't even tell me how much it cost, I was going to reimburse them when they got back but they said don't worry about it.

Like I said before it is one that I have yet to meet anyone else who owns one. I have only ever seen 2 on ebay. So that should illustrate the rarity of this one. I would say it is right on par with Deek's Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition. I know that if I were to ever to part with it quite a few of the well known collectors here on this site would want first dibs (looks at Alt, Nick, JDM, Deek) :D The funny thing is this has an equal in my collection. :D

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=2420&pictureid=13709

That is the other gem of my collection. The JP Version of Vesperia with the faceplate. This thing eluded me for so long so when one came up I spared no expense. Trust me you don't want to know how much that shittin thing cost me. That plate has never been put on a 360 but I might put it on my white elite since it would look really purdy. :D :D :D

I will be writing a blog about parts of my collection shortly so I will update accordingly. Also will be adding some more foreign games to the ole collection very soon. :D

Edited by Vendetta

Not to rain on Deek's parade... or am I? ;) Most of you have probably seen this and I know some of you have not but I dare anyone to match me on this one. :D I have yet to meet anyone else that owns one of these:

It was only available in Korea. Play-Asia never had it available and my parents went shortly after it launched and had a hell of a time finding one. They won't even tell me how much it cost, I was going to reimburse them when they got back but they said don't worry about it.

Like I said before it is one that I have yet to meet anyone else who owns one. I have only ever seen 2 on ebay. So that should illustrate the rarity of this one. I would say it is right on par with Deek's Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition. I know that if I were to ever to part with it quite a few of the well known collectors here on this site would want first dibs (looks at Alt, Nick, JDM, Deek) :D The funny thing is this has an equal in my collection. :D

That is the other gem of my collection. The JP Version of Vesperia with the faceplate. This thing eluded me for so long so when one came up I spared no expense. Trust me you don't want to know how much that shittin thing cost me. That plate has never been put on a 360 but I might put it on my white elite since it would look really purdy. :D :D :D

I will be writing a blog about parts of my collection shortly so I will update accordingly. Also will be adding some more foreign games to the ole collection very soon. :D

Rain on me? Never V :D!! We will just share the umbrella bahahaha. Same to you if I were to ever part with my pieces you would be the first on my list for my extremely rare items (Dead Space, Sonic Generations) I watched one sealed copy and one opened copy sell on eBay a few months back. The sealed went for a couple grand which was incredible. Now I want to see an updated pic of everything!

Rain on me? Never V :D!! We will just share the umbrella bahahaha. Same to you if I were to ever part with my pieces you would be the first on my list for my extremely rare items (Dead Space, Sonic Generations) I watched one sealed copy and one opened copy sell on eBay a few months back. The sealed went for a couple grand which was incredible. Now I want to see an updated pic of everything!

Do I really need to come out of retirement to show you two how it's done? ;)

Games:

Gears of War 3

Alan Wake

Mass Effect 2

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I

Transformers: The Game

Tomb Raider: UnderWorld

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Saints Row 2

XBOX LIVE 360 Arcade Pack

Aliens vs Predator