Beat MW car in race, now it won't respawn?

Man I hate this game. It seems so full of bugs, and it just doesn't live up to the high standard of Burnout Paradise or even some of the classic NFS games.

My problem is, I beat the #8 MW car (the Benz) in it's race, but the car took off and has not respawned anywhere so I could take it down. I wandered around for at least a few hours getting the gates and billboards, and it didn't respawn once. I figured the game might not have registered the race win, so I did the race again and beat it again. Still nothing. Even tried leaving the game and coming back in, nothing. Any tips to make this car appear, or should I just say screw it and give up on this game?

Well, this achievement might be bugged. I realized after a while that even though I won the MW race, the game didn't register the win - therefore the car wasn't spawning. I had to beat the race three more times before it actually registered a win and allowed me to shut down the car. This is the only race (#8) that I have had an issue with, the rest are fine.

• 3 weeks later...