Pal 60 issue

Here's a solution I took from the second page in this forum.

- Plug your default Xbox 360 cable on your Xbox 360; (the one with Red White And yellow connections)

- On this cable, switch from HD-TV to TV;

- Switch your Xbox 360 on;

- Go to My Xbox > System settings > Console settings > Display > PAL settings;

- Select PAL-60;

- On the cable, switch from TV to HD-TV;

- Switch off your Xbox 360;

- Plug your HDMI cable if you use one;

- Switch on your Xbox 360;

- Launch Hitman Blood Money;

I have done this today after re buying hitman and can cofirm that this works :Bounce:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-IEsnhwC5A]XBOX 360: PAL-50 to PAL-60, HDMI fix component problem - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Vigor

To save you 3 minutes of watching crap... switch from your HDMI cable to an Xbox 360 Component HD AV Cable. On the cable there is a little switch (HDTV and TV), switch it to TV.

http://nxeassets.xbox.com/shaxam/0201/ac/78/ac78069e-723c-47d9-ad74-2fec68de867e.PNG?v=1#cable-xbox-tv-hdtv-av-switch-m-m.PNG

Go into your display settings and switch the PAL settings from 50Hz to 60Hz.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't have the original Xbox lead. So I have to play this via SCART? Really? So much for a HD Collection. I thought they'd have done the same with Blood Money and not do this PAL crap. No other game did.

No, just plug the scart in so you can boot your Xbox in non-hd mode. Then change your settings to Pal60 (you cant change this setting if running in HDMI). Then, turn off xbox, plug HD cable back in, and play as normal.