What is the hardest mission?

aServantOfGod

I am wanting to know what the hardest mission in the game is? I want to start with the hardest mission because if I can't beat it, I want to just erase the game history. I like going for 1,000 games, and don't want an uncompleted game on my list.

So, which is the hardest mission so that I can attempt it first. (I plan on using that cheat to unlock all levels)

Thanks,

aServantOfGod

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D-Day is the only really hard mission imo. Silo (part 3) is the hardest part of the mission when you have to take house a-f, though after taking house A and house F the rest of the mission is not actually that bad

the Russian missions are a breeze the English missions only slightly harder, and the American missions are not that bad

easiest COD veteran by an absolute mile IMHO. apart from Silo the only time i was genuinely troubled was when i hit a bad checkpoint

I am wanting to know what the hardest mission in the game is? I want to start with the hardest mission because if I can't beat it, I want to just erase the game history. I like going for 1,000 games, and don't want an uncompleted game on my list.

So, which is the hardest mission so that I can attempt it first. (I plan on using that cheat to unlock all levels)

Thanks,

aServantOfGod

I say Hill 400. However if you have excessive trouble completeing this game on Veteran in more than 2-3 days, you're really not a good gamer at all.

• 2 weeks later...
I say Hill 400. However if you have excessive trouble completeing this game on Veteran in more than 2-3 days, you're really not a good gamer at all.

Not really, it depends how much you play it every day. I mean if you play it for one hour one day, and two another, it's different then playing it the whole day for 2 days.

Anyways, I say the Silo, hate that level!

• 1 month later...

Every Mission was tough apart from the tank squadrons & training.

Every part in D-Day was the hardest for me.

I found Hill 400 much easier & a lot of people said that is the hardest part.

All in all it was a great story & took me 3 days with about 3 hours playtime on each day, so yeah it took me around 10 hours in 1 playthrough.

It will frustrate you at times, but dont give up; it is worth it @ the end. :)

Edited by PureTechniquex

hill 400 was very easy imo i didnt struggle with a single part of that one tbh i found tiger, d-day and crossing the rhine a lot lot harder than hill 400 and i even found 1 of the russian missions harder

i was dreading doing it because of all the hype surrounding the level, finished it and thought WOW WHAT ON EARTH IS ALL THE FUSS ABOUT!!!!!

hill 400 was very easy imo i didnt struggle with a single part of that one tbh i found tiger, d-day and crossing the rhine a lot lot harder than hill 400 and i even found 1 of the russian missions harder

i was dreading doing it because of all the hype surrounding the level, finished it and thought WOW WHAT ON EARTH IS ALL THE FUSS ABOUT!!!!!

Yeah Tiger was a b**** .. i thought Crossing The Rhine was one of easiest though; seems everyone has a different opinion on the hardest level's though. :p

I don't know what people are thinking saying this is the easiest one. I've played this one and 4 and 5. 4 was the easiest one by far.

I also beat WAW on Veteran twice (once for me and once for my brother) within a week's time without too much difficulty. COD2 is a pain. I've been playing it for about a week and a half and still haven't beaten it on veteran. I mean I'm only playing here and there and playing other games at the same time, but I still say it's the hardest one (haven't played 3 so I'm not counting that one).

• 4 months later...

You pretty much summed up what I was going to say. Apart from D-Day, I thought D-Day and Hill 400 were easy to be honest

• 2 weeks later...
Jump off and quickly sprint to those objects to the front left of your truck when it stops. Go prone behind them on the wall side. The Germans won't be able to hit you.

So, I'm awful and you are an uber PWNz0r? Gotcha.

Anyway, I still haven't gotten around to playing this game yet. I'm working to finish all of my incomplete games first. Then, I'm going to do this and Classic. I don't think either will be that bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
D-day... that's the only one that I've not finished on vet.

When I first read several posts here, I was worried about Hill 400 cuz it appeared to be the most difficult part.

But now I've completed every mission on veteran, I can say that the hardest part was the D-Day mission. A lot much more difficult than Hill 400 where I only died 4 or 5 times.

Good luck (and a lot of patience) to all who have not finished the game yet :)

• 2 weeks later...

Jump off and quickly sprint to those objects to the front left of your truck when it stops. Go prone behind them on the wall side. The Germans won't be able to hit you.

Really?

First off, beating this game on Veteran is mostly about getting past the ridiculous infinite spawns and just getting completely lucky at parts. lol

Second, you can't sprint in CoD2. :p

This game is amazing on Normal or something, but beating it on Veteran is mainly about beating the programming more than the Nazis at times.

I've beat it on Veteran on my previous GT and am pursuing a 2nd tour with my current GT. I must say this game is extremely frustrating at times, but well worth the sense of accomplishment you get when you beat it on Veteran.

Really?

First off, beating this game on Veteran is mostly about getting past the ridiculous infinite spawns and just getting completely lucky at parts. lol

Second, you can't sprint in CoD2. :p

This game is amazing on Normal or something, but beating it on Veteran is mainly about beating the programming more than the Nazis at times.

I've beat it on Veteran on my previous GT and am pursuing a 2nd tour with my current GT. I must say this game is extremely frustrating at times, but well worth the sense of accomplishment you get when you beat it on Veteran.

One of my proudest moments was beating thsi game...now I need to work on WAW.