Oh God the Visuals are so awful

SK L4xX

The only time GTA V has decent graphics is if you absolutely stand still and do nothing lol. Textures are amazing but useless if there is zero anti aliasing....when you drive on the street you can barely see anything in the background because of all the steps and flicker.... It was a big mistake not to wait for the next generation.... now you have a huge story game with awesome gameplay which looks like shit and lags as hell.... thank you rockstar... dont get me wrong graphics is the least i care but this gives me headaches....they could've at least manage to get constant 30 frames...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes up disc space thus requiring more dics... People still bitch about it having 2 discs even though you don't have to swap them at all. Imagine if it had 3 discs like L.A Noire...

the only people moaning are the ones that dont know you dont have to switch the disc....this is the most expensive game in history and they cant afford the license for a third disc?....could've easily been done on 3-4 discs or free dlc or whatever.... its all just lame excuses from devs and people just jump on the train

The only time GTA V has decent graphics is if you absolutely stand still and do nothing lol. Textures are amazing but useless if there is zero anti aliasing....when you drive on the street you can barely see anything in the background because of all the steps and flicker.... It was a big mistake not to wait for the next generation.... now you have a huge story game with awesome gameplay which looks like shit and lags as hell.... thank you rockstar... dont get me wrong graphics is the least i care but this gives me headaches....they could've at least manage to get constant 30 frames...

If you're going to troll, you should really get your facts straight.

The game runs at a constant 30fps and looks smooth as hell. There is no lag, or flicker. The draw distance is much better than GTA IV, and while the textures seem a little off in places it still looks fantastic.

What videos have you been watching, or do you have a dodgy pirated copy? I watched over an hours worth of streaming last night, and many different videos over the last few days and not once did the game stutter or lag.

I don't see why you feel the need to troll on Internet forums. The game is being highly praised, so you sad little people decide that you need to put it down.

You haven't got a single clue what you're talking about, so fuck off you sad little shit.

The game runs at a constant 30fps and looks smooth as hell. There is no lag, or flicker. The draw distance is much better than GTA IV, and while the textures seem a little off in places it still looks fantastic.

What videos have you been watching, or do you have a dodgy pirated copy? I watched over an hours worth of streaming last night, and many different videos over the last few days and not once did the game stutter or lag.

I don't see why you feel the need to troll on Internet forums. The game is being highly praised, so you sad little people decide that you need to put it down.

You haven't got a single clue what you're talking about, so fuck off you sad little shit.

Callum to the motherfucking rescue!

For a second there I was kinda getting worried, but I was pretty sure he was a troll. Thanks for the confirmation Callum!

Callum to the motherfucking rescue!

For a second there I was kinda getting worried, but I was pretty sure he was a troll. Thanks for the confirmation Callum!

There is a few pop-up issues, but nothing compared to the likes of Saints Row, Just Cause or GTA IV. The game is incredibly smooth considering the size of the city and how populated it is (I think that's where the pop-up happens in the distance, because the game is loading chunks at a time, but at an impressive speed).

From what I was watching, the pop up is only small objects, and the buildings become more textured the closer you get. Nothing too noticable unless that's all you're looking for. Still, tiny compared to what this guy is saying.

Glad to know, although I never really notice issues to do with graphics, glad to know it's really nothing massive and I'll doubt I'll notice.

I can back up the fact the game has great graphics. I went to acquire herbs from my medicine man, and he was playing a burned copy of GTA. A little part of me wanted it, and his xbox.

Gosh darn this game looks great

can we not just take all these moaning cunts outside and shoot them?

same goes with the people who've stolen the game & illegally downloaded.

Oh shit, i can't stop my pre-order with Shopto! I'm so glad you told me about how bad the grafix are. Also, jog-on.

The game runs at a constant 30fps and looks smooth as hell. There is no lag, or flicker.

Either you're completely blind/oblivious or you haven't played the game. The framerate when driving in a busy area (just one example) is nowhere near 30fps. The game is awesome but the framerate is often horrible. That's just a fact. I just played it 20 minutes ago ffs.