What type of cell phone do you use?

iTz x AmPeD

I do believe there was talk about how the app store stuff would be handled, recently Verizon patched a smartphone that eliminated a manufacturer's app store.

Ah, here it is:

http://jkontherun.com/2009/07/14/verizon-to-open-app-store-nobody-wins/

That means absolutely nothing but Verizon attempting to sell their own sponsored apps. My 9630 has a Verizon application center on it, but I deleted it the first day I had my phone. I can download any application I want, from anywhere I want.

And as for BlackBerry email not being aimed at corporate folk... uh. Sure. Whatever you want to think, I guess. Pull the other one.

Please explain to me how BlackBerries are targeted towards corporate users. Please give specific examples. Oh right you can't, because there are none. Yes the majority of BlackBerry users are business/corporate users (consumer base is growing drastically), but that is only because that demographic uses email the MOST. Combine superb email with an email driven environment, and then it makes sense. Either way, the iPhone automatically loses in the email department considering it doesn't have a fucking keyboard.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackberry Curve 8330 FTW! I don't know what I would do without it! :drunk

• x360a through the web browser
  • MSN & AIM messengers
  • MySpace Application
  • E-Mail right to my phone
  • Slacker Radio
  • Excellent camera, both for photos and videos

I wouldn't have it any other way!

wow like the exact same set up minus the AIM and replace it with facebook

Blackberry Bold 9000, Blackberry 8310, Moto Q Global - for personal use.

HTC Fuze/ Sierra Wireless Mercury for Company Offical Use with unlimited data/tethering/air card. Benefits for working for AT&T. I managed to get them all for free too w0t!